Limited number of clans in kingdom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Robertz1986

Recruit
I have been playing a single player campaign.

I have many millions in gold, the kingdom I founded controls all but two settlements on the map, I personally own almost every settlement in Vlandia (I simply bought Vlandia from its owners), and my faction has over 50,000 troops but I seem to have run into a brick wall, as I can't get any Vlandian lords (or anyone else) to join me at this point.

I can no longer get lords to defect to me. Regardless of their clan strength, regardless of their prosperity, regardless of how much they like me or dislike their rulers, regardless of the fact that none of these clans hold any lands at all, not a single clan will join my Kingdom, despite my charm being about 315 and my leadership about 300.

My Kingdom has, I believe, exactly 50 clans, and every outside clan now tells me the old "Neither your purse nor our relationship" bit and refuses to let me even play the dialogue minigame. Is there a hard cap on the number of clans that can be within your kingdom, or am I just having some inexplicable bad luck?

I have been playing a single player campaign.

I have many millions in gold, the kingdom I founded controls all but two settlements on the map, I personally own almost every settlement in Vlandia (I simply bought Vlandia from its owners), and my faction has over 50,000 troops but I seem to have run into a brick wall, as I can't get any Vlandian lords (or anyone else) to join me at this point.

I can no longer get lords to defect to me. Regardless of their clan strength, regardless of their prosperity, regardless of how much they like me or dislike their rulers, regardless of the fact that none of these clans hold any lands at all, not a single clan will join my Kingdom, despite my charm being about 315 and my leadership about 300.

My Kingdom has, I believe, exactly 50 clans, and every outside clan now tells me the old "Neither your purse nor our relationship" bit and refuses to let me even play the dialogue minigame. Is there a hard cap on the number of clans that can be within your kingdom, or am I just having some inexplicable bad luck?
I've never heard of this. @SadShogun @Bannerman Man anyone know if this is a thing? Is there a hard limit to how many clans your faction can have?
If I get up to 50 I'll see, but I think I'm at around 35 now.

In my last game that I played as a nobleman of Vladia, I left it after I lost my patience seeing how when recruiting a new nobleman, another automatically left the kingdom. It is likely that there is a kind of restriction, the game seeks to create a balance of strength.

Perhaps you should consider capturing entire factions and executing them so that they cease to exist, starting with the smallest ones. Or all together at the same time. If you have the 225 mount and scouting skills that give you 100% security between the two that nobles do not escape from your party, you can do it. I have Garios chained in my party for months, terrorizing him seeing how I execute all his allies who face me.

I've got the same problem, except I control half the map and have 15 clans.

As an experiment I even expelled the smallest clan I had and tried to recruit a big clan but he still won't consider it.

🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom