Leveling up within the forums

Users who are viewing this thread

i am still a ffrigging noob but i can say that i know some things about my profile (duh) :roll: but i am still pondering the fact that it says i am a recruit and i know i have only been signed up for this 2 days but how do you change that level up or somthing :?:

Thread title clarified  -Janus

Recruit (0)
pitchfork2.gif

Regular (50)
mace2.gif

Veteran (100)
mace3.gif

Sergeant (175)
handaxe2.gif

Sergeant at Arms (250)   
sword1.gif

Squire (325)
sword3.gif

Knight (450)
spear2.gif

Knight at Arms (600)
spear3.gif

Sergeant Knight (825)
poleaxe.gif

Sergeant Knight at Arms (1050)   
poleaxe2.gif

Master Knight (1375)
lance1.gif

Grandmaster Knight (2000)
lance2.gif

pennant1a.gif

Administrator
pennant3a.gif

Developer
pennant4a.gif

Eogan
Weaponsmith
sword2.gif

Banned
shield1.gif

You want my advice? Don't worry about post count!

There are people who have massive post counts who are known as complete idiots across the boards, and others who have relatively low post counts who people know and respect! The little weapon by your name is purely aesthetical. Only worry about it if you think people are going to respect you for posting "yup" and "lol" a few hundred times to get your post count up.

Otherwise just post normally when you feel like it, and post sensibly!

Further, if you post pointless spam just to increase your post count, you will be temp banned and have your post count reduced.

This isn't directed at you in particular, it's just something to take note of.

We've had plenty such topics and posts in the Community board about this; maybe someone will stumble across this here.

1. Cool down on the smilies.
2. That's the kind of useless spam Janus is talking about. If you want more look at the majority of my posts.
3. That wasn't a lecture. People just told you to avoid posting spam so as to avoid a temp ban and just to avoid annoying other people.

Sasuke uchiha said:
i didint need an entire lecture  :roll:

Generally, BF2 isn't the game to base this forum off of. But anyway, OT posts don't count toward it, and it really isn't that big of a deal. Unless you plan on staying, it's not like it's going to matter, and I don't even pay attention to it anymore. I think I'm a knight now, or something.

Cleaning agent said:
You want my advice? Don't worry about post count!

There are people who have massive post counts who are known as complete idiots across the boards, and others who have relatively low post counts who people know and respect! The little weapon by your name is purely aesthetical. Only worry about it if you think people are going to respect you for posting "yup" and "lol" a few hundred times to get your post count up.

Otherwise just post normally when you feel like it, and post sensibly!
:grin: i second that.

Besides i hate people who talk alot anywho_Oh and Everyone yell *Happy Birthday* for my little brothers day is today,now fork over 100$ each xD

elitedeath said:
lol this guy si wierd obvioulsy its your post count lol
anyoen whos mad a website with forums woudl no lol

HawlHawl you got banned, noobs who have been killed in this forum:207,986

These people here go crazy when 1)you use to many smileys :smile: :grin: :shock: 2)u dunt no how to spill

Oh wait.....

they hate spamming to.I love getting off topic.

Back
Top Bottom