Let's Play - Prophesy of Pendor - Mettenheim Style!

Users who are viewing this thread

Klaus is back! After some mysterious Mettenheim magics, the young soldier finds himself with all companions, all 8 enterprises and some sparkly new gear. His entire army seems to have gone AWOL, and no-body in Pendor remembers his past glorious victories.

Decius II said:
Really enjoyable series, keep em coming  :grin:

Glad you are enjoying :smile:

Good stuff, i like those mettenheim infantry, I got 70 from a heartbeat quest in my town last game and they upgrade to greatswords really quickly

Great series, love the in the mud blood and guts style.

Just curious about your troop leveling style. You upgrade your troops as each individual becomes ready, instead of the tried and true waiting until the entire group of that troop type is ready (which of course gets them all to top tier faster). Just your personal style, or is there benefits I am overlooking?

Personal style. I like to have the tougher troops at my disposal a little sooner. Once I start mass recruiting / promoting for garrisons I will likely switch.

Also, I kinda forgot about that  :roll: (but my above stands).

Wait what? It's good to wait for the whole troop to level up? I've always leveled them up individually. What's the difference?

Decius II said:
Wait what? It's good to wait for the whole troop to level up? I've always leveled them up individually. What's the difference?

I believe its because they pool the XP they get from training every night. So if you have 10 units, they get 10x the XP every day. So if you've got like 50 units, they'll train up really fast, while one unit might take forever.

Klaus continues his quest of companion improvement, and gets tied up with some Vanskerries.

Noromiz said:
You can use the cheatmenu to add your lost Mettenheim units, Honor and Prestige.
Though I guess you already knew that :smile:

Thought about that, but didn't want "CHEATER" up all the time. Besides I used a strategy which can be used by anyone if they need to restart after a patch.

Leslie and Sara were flanking the bandits and they still got knocked out without killing any of them :facepalm:. Do they even lift?

M0rdred said:
Klaus continues his quest of companion improvement, and gets tied up with some Vanskerries.

Noromiz said:
You can use the cheatmenu to add your lost Mettenheim units, Honor and Prestige.

Thought about that, but didn't want "CHEATER" up all the time. Besides I used a strategy which can be used by anyone if they need to restart after a patch.

1080/60 FPS is really sweet! Thanks!  :party:

M0rdred said:

-SNIP-

Noromiz said:

I see your point, though the cheatmenu shouldn't give you any "Cheater Achievement". Anyhow, I can't even figure out how to import my character, so I don't think I should speak :smile:

Klaus decides to go check out the Empire for a while.

raider969 said:
Leslie and Sara were flanking the bandits and they still got knocked out without killing any of them :facepalm:. Do they even lift?
Sorry missed this comment from before! Apparently they don't :razz:

Kenshiken said:
1080/60 FPS is really sweet! Thanks!  :party:
Agreed! I'm pleased to be able to do it now :grin:

Good update,
I had the same problem with a dyeworks in Janos, the first week it cost 300 and second 1k, I scrapped it and put a tannery there instead, its not making much, from going through all the enterprises none seem very good there
In previous version Janos was pretty stable with a dyeworks/tannery

Back
Top Bottom