Let's Play - Prophesy of Pendor - Mettenheim Style!

Users who are viewing this thread

The finale!

heckani said:
Please M0dred, if you still enjoy the game don´t stop the videos. Keep em coming. Im quite behind as i had break from pendor for a loong time. But catching up on your vids, and its so cool to see a dev play it and see mettenheim troops.

I do not discredit anything you´ve done. But I have seen many people say "oh now its just a grind its boring" But it really is alot harder than that. Patience is part of war, and in online games i often use peoples impatience to my advantage. I know it can be very tire some with all those sieges, but if auto calc is oka for you you could probably conquer the map in one hour doing that. Even so, its very cool to see you keep going slowly but surely. I dont think the vids become boring personally. But if its for views and likes and all that crap then i can udnerstand. But i hope you keep going. Also your voice is really good for it. I ddon´t know how to say that. But i always record myself merely so i wont have to play the game again and i record my voice too so i can hear my own thoughts. But my accent and english is aboslutely horrible, i can barely stand it. And listening to you in these videos is such a joy + i really respect the challenge you made. I guess your voice is kidna soothing, lik asmr type if you know what that is.

And yes a viking mode later on would definitely be cool with your fitting name. I just finished my one, awesome game and they finally fixed all the bugs from when it came out it seemed.

Ps where do you origin from with your accent? You speak so perfectly. Are you british?

So sorry heckani, this is the finale! Thank you for the very kind words though, I do very much appreciate that.

It's a challenge to know when to finish the game, and as I say at the end it was extremely hard to put down. It was getting quite grindy, and I just enjoy fighting the D'Shar far less than other factions. There was still quite a lot I wanted to do, but just didn't think this was the right time to do it. Chances are, this isn't the last playthrough of Pendor that I do... there is always 3.8 when that is released...

As to accent; I am actually Dutch but grew up and went to school in Britain.

M0rdred said:
The finale!

heckani said:
Please M0dred, if you still enjoy the game don´t stop the videos. Keep em coming. Im quite behind as i had break from pendor for a loong time. But catching up on your vids, and its so cool to see a dev play it and see mettenheim troops.

I do not discredit anything you´ve done. But I have seen many people say "oh now its just a grind its boring" But it really is alot harder than that. Patience is part of war, and in online games i often use peoples impatience to my advantage. I know it can be very tire some with all those sieges, but if auto calc is oka for you you could probably conquer the map in one hour doing that. Even so, its very cool to see you keep going slowly but surely. I dont think the vids become boring personally. But if its for views and likes and all that crap then i can udnerstand. But i hope you keep going. Also your voice is really good for it. I ddon´t know how to say that. But i always record myself merely so i wont have to play the game again and i record my voice too so i can hear my own thoughts. But my accent and english is aboslutely horrible, i can barely stand it. And listening to you in these videos is such a joy + i really respect the challenge you made. I guess your voice is kidna soothing, lik asmr type if you know what that is.

And yes a viking mode later on would definitely be cool with your fitting name. I just finished my one, awesome game and they finally fixed all the bugs from when it came out it seemed.

Ps where do you origin from with your accent? You speak so perfectly. Are you british?

So sorry heckani, this is the finale! Thank you for the very kind words though, I do very much appreciate that.

It's a challenge to know when to finish the game, and as I say at the end it was extremely hard to put down. It was getting quite grindy, and I just enjoy fighting the D'Shar far less than other factions. There was still quite a lot I wanted to do, but just didn't think this was the right time to do it. Chances are, this isn't the last playthrough of Pendor that I do... there is always 3.8 when that is released...

As to accent; I am actually Dutch but grew up and went to school in Britain.

Ah that explains the accent then! Thanks for telling me!

Back
Top Bottom