Let´s talk about chains attacks....

How often do you use chains attacks

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Alfonso_M

Squire
So i started this thread to read opinions about chains attacks and how much do you guys use it in the beta.

Personally, I like this game mechanic but it has to be improved. It is good to bamboozle someone (I miss my first attack and chained with second one, striking the oponent when he tried to hit me) but beside that, 95% of cases i cannot do it properly, now because the timing to do it has to be very specific or beacuse the chain attack don´t release it properly (You just keep clicking on the right moment, but sometimes you have to click a second time to release the chained attack, which ruin your tempo to keep doing chains attacks)

So, beside that issue that should be checked, I suggest increasing the time frame to carry out the attack, maybe a bit sooner could be enough.

Thanks for reading.

I made a vid a while before on how to do chained attacks might be of help:

Key to being consistent with a chained attack is holding the attack towards the new attack direction after releasing the first attack. However, chained attacks still aren't as effective as you don't really have much of a window of opportunity to pull them off. I guess it will be used more with 2H duels because of the greater range between opponents and being able to control the tempo more but currently in skirmish not so much.

Back
Top Bottom