LesIsMore Abusing the report system by having members in his clan Mass Report people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Crypex

Veteran
I went in a VK vs VK pickup and in revenge regarding the loss for VK2 and exposing LesIsMore for cheating in his tournament LesIsMore tells his members to abuse the ban system in TW to get people he doesn't like get banned for cheating. Thankfully someone in the clan told me about what this guy is doing. I understand that bans are handed by TW developers but this is a blatant abuse of the game and this is very toxic. People need to know what he does.

The Community Needs To Know.

PLOT TWIST
tumblr_mk8mva1hr31rnbpvto1_500.gif

And unless you did something ban worthy then nothing will happen. In fact the people who are reporting for no reason will see punishment instead. The mods aren’t stupid. They follow the rules to the letter as far as I’ve seen. Yes that does include when you teamhit your clan mate, unfortunately they can’t distinguish that purely from logs if it’s how I think it is.

As Mabons mentioned, if you've done nothing against the code of conduct then you won't receive any penalty.

Should a clan or any community member try to abuse the report system by mass reporting a single person or multiple people falsely, they will receive a penalty. Everyone is responsible for their own actions as per code of conduct.

As Mabons mentioned, if you've done nothing against the code of conduct then you won't receive any penalty.

Should a clan or any community member try to abuse the report system by mass reporting a single person or multiple people falsely, they will receive a penalty. Everyone is responsible for their own actions as per code of conduct.

That's good to hear. How can you tell if it's justified or not, though?

Why do you always reply to people's questions with your smartass answers? That wasn't directed towards you. Are you employed?
Smartass answers for smartass questions innit.

I wish I was employed at Talewords so I could roundhouse kick the person who made all the bad decisions for Bannerlord square in the chest out the top storey window.

That should be enough for you to know that I personally don’t really agree with a lot Talewords does but honestly their banning and report system as far as I’ve seen works as (they)intended. It’s actually just a little too slow to act, and people can get around it by family sharing their game to another account so it’s kind of moot anyways.

That doesn’t mean something as simple as kick votes would have solved the large majority of the issues we see people calling reports for.

Why do you always reply to people's questions with your smartass answers? That wasn't directed towards you. Are you employed?
Who the hell was talking to you? Did you ask the question in the first place?
You don't have to work for TW to answer questions that have obvious answers.

In the case of the "justified or not" it's a kinda "know it when you see it" thing.
It's not like TW employees are too stupid to figure out when someone is trying to abuse the report system.

I went in a VK vs VK pickup and in revenge regarding the loss for VK2 and exposing LesIsMore for cheating in his tournament LesIsMore tells his members to abuse the ban system in TW to get people he doesn't like get banned for cheating. Thankfully someone in the clan told me about what this guy is doing. I understand that bans are handed by TW developers but this is a blatant abuse of the game and this is very toxic. People need to know what he does.

The Community Needs To Know

VK is toxic and shouldn’t be considered apart of the NA community, I am one of the most reputable players in the North American community, I think they give us (as in the NA players) a bad name and makes people such as the European and Oceanic look down upon us, in my opinion I think that they should be disbanded or excluded from participating in clan matches till such toxic behavior has concluded.

Back
Top Bottom