LEGIONS Mod!

Who thinks there chould be a Greek faction in stead of Parthian on the Legions mod by PuuKKo?

• Yes, a new Greek faction

Votes: 30 34.9%
  • No, no new faction

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Yes, but not instead of Parthia, in addition to.

Votes: 43 50.0%
  • Who needs Parthia? Greeks all the way!

Votes: 10 11.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok, since this was a topic of mediocre importance on the board, I decided to make a poll to see just how many people wanted a Greek faction. PLEASE PLAY THIS MOD BEFORE YOU DECIDE ON YOUR VOTE! This mod is already a great piece of work, but who DOESN'T need Greeks??
Thanks  :smile:

Yes, in addition to Parthia, I really would like to command my own legion of 300 spartans ;D... well, more like 30 since I never spend to much in charisma.

Yes, but I would probably replace Germania and leave Parthia in since Parthia is quite unique while Germania is similar to Gaul. They also fill in a lot of the eastern part of the map.

Is there a limit on factions?

Yeah! Parthia rulez! I want a lot of cataphract! I want a lot of "headshot" message from my horse! :smile:

Just curious, is it just for me that sometimes it takes ages to go into battle or to get to the tavern or to basically load places?

italiano said:
Well there is a European map in the works.

well actually mine is done but its rather huge, all I have to do is rename a few cities and presto. Archilles map will do just fine though.  I made mine for fun not necessarily to use. Its going to be more realistic. Im using topographic maps to get the terrain as close as possible. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom