Legio VI. Ferrata - Calridic Empire

Users who are viewing this thread

Vorenvs

Recruit
early-standard-of-the-sixth-ironclad-legion-bull-vexilloid-of-legio-vi-ferrata-serge-averbukh.jpg

LEGIO VI. FERRATA - CALRADIC EMPIRE

With the roots of the Calradic empire on the brink of collapse due to internal conflicts and external threats - only the common mans spirit, pride, and vigor save the Empire. Beset on all sides we must join one another in arms for the protection of the Empire!

INTRODUCTION:
Hello everyone! My name is Decan. Vorenvs. I am the current leader of I. Contubernium Prior, I. Century, I. Cohort, VI. Legion. I have many years of experience in leading clans/units in Warband, Napoleonic Wars, and in other games such as ArmA III. I'm an avid fan of the late Roman Republic's history, and the Early Roman Empires history. Our objective at the VI. Legion is to provide a unique, structured, professional, and most of all; fun experience for everyone to come and enjoy. My colleagues and I have been in many units/clans before and have always seen the same things with unit decay, toxicity, and lack of structure. Here, we work hard and provide the best experience we possibly can with the tools we have available to us.

UNIT DESCRIPTION:
The VI. Legion is based off of the Roman Empire after the Marian Reforms. Most of our slots are heavy infantry (pila, gladius, scutum shield) but, since there is no Roman Empire we are based under the Western Empire of the Calradic Empire. As a clan, we offer a selection of trainings to get everyone up to speed on the new combat systems, a fervent community of those who want to do good with what they have - providing maps, modifications, and an assortment of other things once the tools are presented too us in the future. As stated by Taleworld, Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is in Early Access, we do not have the tools to do what is necessary to fully form in-game and make our own training maps, castles, armor, swords, whatever it may be. So in the meantime, we are just here to advertise and build ourselves up. We are looking for experienced, excited, and proactive individuals looking to be a part of something bigger. We will not be hosting anything outside of Warband, ArmA III, and whatever other games the community is into on our discord, or other unit pages we have.

UNIT INFORMATION:
Currently we just utilized discord due to the lack of ability to play with a multitude of people in-game. So you may find us there, as well we have a roster detailing what we have available to people currently to play as. Do note, we have a serious take on playing; we want a well organized machine that works together and is able to properly conduct itself in the field against other clans, and is able to smoke and joke in off-times. That's about it. I hope everyone is enjoying Bannerlord so far, and I hope to see some of you there

Back
Top Bottom