[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackDevil2 said:
im my current game 5 snake cult armies spawned near ces in 10 minutes.
is this normal?

Shouldn´t be possible. As far as I remember, it isn´t possible for more than 3 SNC armies showing up on the map simultanousely. Either you meddled with the occult or something killed 2 of those armies. OR it was 3 regular SNC armies, Maltise and the Dread Legion and to top it, Eyegrim the Devourer.

edit:
According to MV, the cap is four of a per type.

Is there a way to start up the Silvermist Rangers knighthood chapter as a Ravenstern Lord? It says it's based upon my culture and as I am a ravenstern... I'm not big on the idea of declaring independence as Pendor and losing my city of Laria. I'm willing to cheat for this just this once.

You needn't lose your city when declaring Pendor, just capture some castles and ask for them until you get turned down and then rebel. You'll keep everything you hold except villages attached to something you don't own.

Ascarona said:
Is there a way to start up the Silvermist Rangers knighthood chapter as a Ravenstern Lord? It says it's based upon my culture and as I am a ravenstern... I'm not big on the idea of declaring independence as Pendor and losing my city of Laria. I'm willing to cheat for this just this once.

Knighthood Chapters have nothing to do with culture, you just need a qualis gem and you can get that with cheatmenu find item, find it and use it to pay for your newly acquired Silvermist Rangers of the Occult. It actually sounds better than Silvermist Rangers so even if you have a qualis gem I recommend doing it.

AnddyiRaynor said:
Ascarona said:

Knighthood Chapters have nothing to do with culture, you just need a qualis gem and you can get that with cheatmenu find item, find it and use it to pay for your newly acquired Silvermist Rangers of the Occult. It actually sounds better than Silvermist Rangers so even if you have a qualis gem I recommend doing it.

But even when you do create the silvermist ranger, they come from pendor noblemen, and as ravernstern, you don't get pendor noblemen recruits.
I'm thinking the best way to get them reliably is to recruit lords that has pendor grey archers as their special troops, get them captured constantly and 'rescue' those grey archers...

Nah you need pendor nobles, as you can't recruit pendor noble and above as prisoners..  :cry:  Only other way is to use the trigger cheat I have posted in the Pop cheats thread and add Pendor grey archers instead of Pendor nobles or w.e it is set to atm.

AnddyiRaynor said:
Nah you need pendor nobles, as you can't recruit pendor noble and above as prisoners..  :cry:  Only other way is to use the trigger cheat I have posted in the Pop cheats thread and add Pendor grey archers instead of Pendor nobles or w.e it is set to atm.
And what might that trigger cheat be then?

EDIT: Screw it, I'm getting a Qualis and making a Silvermist chapter the hard way. I'll recruit them once I start my own kingdom.

I had a question about XP gain- I was watching some videos of the mod, and realized that some people were getting different amounts of experience than I was. For example, if they killed a Heretic Invoker, they got a couple thousand XP. Whenever I killed one, I only got a few hundred.

I tried looking up the issue- on this forum and others, as well as checking out the in game options to make sure there wasn't anything here affecting it, and nothing seemed to cry 'This changes XP rates!". I haven't been able to find anything on this. Is this an issue, or is there a way to fix this?

markzhues said:
I had a question about XP gain- I was watching some videos of the mod, and realized that some people were getting different amounts of experience than I was. For example, if they killed a Heretic Invoker, they got a couple thousand XP. Whenever I killed one, I only got a few hundred.

I tried looking up the issue- on this forum and others, as well as checking out the in game options to make sure there wasn't anything here affecting it, and nothing seemed to cry 'This changes XP rates!". I haven't been able to find anything on this. Is this an issue, or is there a way to fix this?

Would it rather take you forever to get your higher tier units? A Fierd Huscarl is at level 40 plus, guess how long it would take your character to get that far. Their accelerated growth is so that you can see the high tier units in about an hour of game time, not a few days later if not longer since the units in training would probably die halfway through the leveling process.

Arcanum said:
Would it rather take you forever to get your higher tier units? A Fierd Huscarl is at level 40 plus, guess how long it would take your character to get that far. Their accelerated growth is so that you can see the high tier units in about an hour of game time, not a few days later if not longer since the units in training would probably die halfway through the leveling process.

I think you might have misunderstood me- I'm having that problem. I'm leveling up so slowly it's difficult to a) Level myself up, and b) level up my army. I'm not the best player, otherwise perhaps I would welcome the added challenge, but I'm pretty new to the mod and would like to get my feet wet without having to spend a superfluously long time trying to raise a few troops up.

Then again, if there's no way to fix it, so be it- the mod is great, but I just wish I could get to see more of it at a faster pace. I just noticed that some people were gaining experience faster than I was, which was puzzling because it meant not only did it take longer for me to level up an army, but also got me worried that perhaps other parts of the mod were not all right either.

are bigger chances that lord will defect to my side when i have some extra castles ungiven, or its random? i am very honorable character in the game

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,125233.285.html

Use that link Mark and you can input the exp trigger to lvl up you and your men quicker. If you are to bored with lvling up the normal way and wish to embrace the occult lifestyle.

saneel said:
are bigger chances that lord will defect to my side when i have some extra castles ungiven, or its random? i am very honorable character in the game

If you have some lordless fiefs, other lords are more likely to defect and join your side, as long as the "lord defecting" option is enabled. I don't know the exact formula or if there is a threshold involved here.

how do i recruit lords to my side? i captured one with which i have +24 relations and only option when we talk is about ransom, nothing about joining me,.. please help?

how can i ransom my captured lords? i dont know :/

hmm it's really weird, can i capture Ithilrandir? i used hit and run tactic and let his health get back to normal but now whatever i do i can't capture him :S. what can i do?
below is spoiler.
he is the one that give the unique bow right? so if i can't capture him i am doomed LOL

am i the only 1 who doesn't use a single cheat?

I find the game challenging thatss y I LOVE IT, the difficulty is only at 10% in my game but its hard enough to the point where I cant capture more than 1 castle , however I use no cheats which actually makes it fun for me :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom