[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
markzhues said:
I had a question about XP gain ...., or is there a way to fix this?

Check your module folder, the module.ini. Look for the XP modifiers and change them to your desired level. If you switch it from 1,5 to 15 for playerXP you´ll get 10 times the amount of XP per kill than now.

Playing on 10% difficulty seems like a cheat to me. Or a really stone old pc.

markzhues said:
Arcanum said:
Would it rather take you forever to get your higher tier units? A Fierd Huscarl is at level 40 plus, guess how long it would take your character to get that far. Their accelerated growth is so that you can see the high tier units in about an hour of game time, not a few days later if not longer since the units in training would probably die halfway through the leveling process.

I think you might have misunderstood me- I'm having that problem. I'm leveling up so slowly it's difficult to a) Level myself up, and b) level up my army. I'm not the best player, otherwise perhaps I would welcome the added challenge, but I'm pretty new to the mod and would like to get my feet wet without having to spend a superfluously long time trying to raise a few troops up.

Then again, if there's no way to fix it, so be it- the mod is great, but I just wish I could get to see more of it at a faster pace. I just noticed that some people were gaining experience faster than I was, which was puzzling because it meant not only did it take longer for me to level up an army, but also got me worried that perhaps other parts of the mod were not all right either.

Open the folder that Prophesy of Pendor is installed in, open up module.ini in a txt editor like notepad. Increase the following amounts.

player_xp_multiplier  = 1.0
hero_xp_multiplier    = 1.0
regulars_xp_multiplier = 1.0

I'm not sure what the default values are for these but you could double, triple or even quadruple these for faster levelling. Heroes are your companions, and regulars are your troops.  It is much less of a gameplay immersion breaker than a trigger, in my opinion. 

krisvk said:
Does anyone know which units that uses the Marleons heavy plate? I remember getting one as a loot in one of the earlier versions.

I've only seen it on adventurer/hero adventurer,

NicotiN said:
Eeerrr, Marleons Heavy cavalry?

They have (more or less) the same armor set-up than the sarleon man-at-arms, no plate here

randomly a goddess says shes gonna help me out (justice) if i outhold justice and whatever... what can you guys tell me about this?

"You have the feeling someone or something is watching you. Your spotting skill has increased by 1."
Whats up with this? Was I being watched? are there more random skill awards like this?

in my search of "why i can't capture ithilrandir". i find this link
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,198145.msg4755186.html#msg4755186

can someone tell me, if it is true or not?
i really don't remember reading about it (and i read a lot), if its true can someone tell me: why such a function exist?

edit: and how no one else encountered such a thing, when i searched for it only 6 post comes, and only 1 of them was related. its really strange.

Well it makes sense for that feature to be implemented now since you don't have to defeat the noldor spawns to win the game, at least that's what I hear. Embrace the occult and use cheatmenu, you will feel liberated. Small note: Why am I the only one embracing the occultz....  :cry:

Several of my cavalry are dismounting at the start of a battle and won't remount. Is there any work around to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom