law of minimum effort

Users who are viewing this thread

From what I see they have removed the feature that by sending troops to fight, they level up much easier. This is good, by law of the minimum effort (in addition to that the result was not even the same but better), I was avoiding too many fights, which takes away his main fun from the game.

The problem I see is that now it is much more difficult to promote the troops ... it would have been better if the rate of promotion had put him somewhere between going to fight and the old "send troops".

I've not noticed a difficulty in promoting troops. If you want them to level up, just send them into the melee. I'm promoting like a half dozen recruits per battle.

I've not noticed a difficulty in promoting troops. If you want them to level up, just send them into the melee. I'm promoting like a half dozen recruits per battle.
I used to do that, that's what I say, they remove that characteristic.

I sent an army of 20 troops to fight 18 looters and only two promoted.
Before, he had sent them to fight against 6 looters and none of them promoted.
Maybe it has to do with the fact that this is a new game and I have no leadership ...

Edit: well, apparently the advantage in being promoted now is in personally going to fight, which is much better !! I fought against a group of 6 looters and 3 troops ascended

Last edited:
I used to do that, that's what I say, they remove that characteristic.

I sent an army of 20 troops to fight 18 looters and only two promoted.
Before, he had sent them to fight against 6 looters and none of them promoted.
Maybe it has to do with the fact that this is a new game and I have no leadership ...

Edit: well, apparently the advantage in being promoted now is in personally going to fight, which is much better !! I fought against a group of 6 looters and 3 troops ascended
Yeah they nerfed auto resolve xp

They nerfed auto-resolve xp, and now you can't really auto-resolve against looters at all else you lose troops (beta). Which honestly sucks.Means getting your ass kicked by an army late game really screws you over and you lose a good few hours real time in building that army back up again. Honestly it just leads to me quicksaving before battles now which isn't ideal.

Back
Top Bottom