Need More Info Launcher Crashing

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary: Launcher will not open. Sometimes the screen will pop up briefly then it'll just crash. I can start the game via the direct .exe but I can't get to the launcher to use any mods. I have redownloaded the entire game 4 times, verified the files multiple times each time, deleted all mods and save files, deleted Vortex, deleted the documents side, checked my OneDrive and its empty. I'm not really sure what's going on but would like a solution.

Currently I have no mods whatsoever on my computer, I deleted them and their corresponding apps to attempt to find a solution. I also checked the forum but the answers were from 2020. I also still tried everything in that forum without any positive results. And even if I direct load the game, its really choppy and I can't get a smooth video playback.

I've tried both 1.7.0 and e1.7.1
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD 5700XT
GPU Driver Version: 22.1.1
CPU: i7-7700k
RAM: 48GB
Motherboard: ASUS Maximus IX
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 970 evo 1TB

I just went through and made all of the launchers run as admin and cleared my temp folder. Negative results. Still can't play the game.

It's funny that with such a ****ty computer I can play mount and blade well and you can't with a good one. but seriously I don't know how to solve this look for a tutorial on youtube or something

Back
Top Bottom