Laptop is still not very good to play bannerlord...

Users who are viewing this thread

Actually it is not appropriate to play this game with laptop.Even these most powerful game laptops don't have enough cpu clock speed to run bannerlord at 60 fps all the time.But desktop pc would be much much better. The most important thing bannerlord require from hardware is the cpu clock speed...I think it may need at least 3.9ghz to run this game at 60fps on large scale battlefield with the ultra settings(This is a speculation by some tests on my own game laptop,perhaps it's not enough to be accurate).
But nowdays it is very common to see that these cpu on laptops will limit their clock speed dynamically to 3.7 or 3.8ghz,to ensure the temperature of them would not be too high.Even the i5-10300h shows that can only maintain its clock speed around 3.7-3.9ghz(maybe lower in the game )in aida64 test.
most of them only have a clock speed of 3.2-3.4ghz,even 2.xghz
I think it is not about optimization only,the performance on cpu of laptop in these days may limit the performance of this game.

Last edited:
cpu in any system is there to not botteneck the system gpu is still the one that pushes the fps bannerlord is cpu intesive so if u bottleneck ur gpu won't be used at 100% thus ur fps will drop laptops most times have weaker versions then there desktop counterparts because of small formfactor so if you have lets say 2070 in laptop and ryzen 7 4700u or i7 10850h i doubt it ll ever go below 60fps but then again they are still improving performance i think from 1.0.0 to 1.4.1 it improved by quite a bit

I need to change from „very high” to „high” during sieges or battles 1000+ but its pretty fine on laptop :wink:

Back
Top Bottom