Lamellar gear nerf

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah balancing that makes sense stat wise between the equipment hasnt been one of their strong sides as we have seen true the development...but they try their best ^^ I mean 3 throwing knives still weights more then 3 throwing axes for pete sake (and its not in the material either, ive been an legendary master smith!) .... Good youre bringing it up though

Worst part i noticed now in this nerf to is that Lamellar weights more then Splint boots! almost a kg. I mean if they now changed it why make it worse to buy. Its an classic from past adjustments or just an miss

Yeah balancing that makes sense stat wise between the equipment hasnt been one of their strong sides as we have seen true the development...but they try their best ^^ I mean 3 throwing knives still weights more then 3 throwing axes for pete sake (and its not in the material either, ive been an legendary master smith!) .... Good youre bringing it up though
Not to mention that the knife quivers show 5 knives when you only get 3

While youre at it TW...The ones im wearing is flexible cavalier boots

I agree - I think that these should be entirely reversed. In this case, it is a step backwards.

Some of these don't make sense at all.

My advice to Taleworlds would be to take a good look at Realistic Battle Mod and to integrate it into the game.

I agree - I think that these should be entirely reversed. In this case, it is a step backwards.

Some of these don't make sense at all.

My advice to Taleworlds would be to take a good look at Realistic Battle Mod and to integrate it into the game.

I think the fast pace action mantra is waving its flag here. I hate to see regression, but I agree.

I think the fast pace action mantra is waving its flag here. I hate to see regression, but I agree.

I'm not one of those people pushing for patches - I'd rather they do it slow and right than just fast, but I do see a lot of people unhappy with the patch speed.

If they actually fixed things like the siege AI I'd be all about no new content.

Yep - bug fixes and optimizations first.

To be fair, there was that big code refactor and they've fixed a large number of smaller bugs throughout the game.

We do however need a smarter AI overall and to be honest, I think that making Realistic Combat as stock would be the best solution that would result in a well designed combat mechanic.

Realistic battle mod is much better in combat, I can tell a stark difference in troop quality. I also can take more hits during a siege if I have good armor. I actually lost a 1 on 1 tournament for the first time ever. Much better than the base game.

I'll just assume actual balancing is low in the priority list. No one can be that daft and expect people not to notice and speak up about it.

Realistic battle mod is a must for me,i cant stand bows hitting like ak47 through the heaviest armor in game.
I like when you are fully decked out, have some of the best armour in game. "Wtf, that peasant with a rusty sickle did HOW much dmg?"

Check also Drastic battle mod which has sliders so you can adjust the parameters of the dmg calculation if you want and it doesnt change any stats/gear so its more compactiable with other troop overhaul mods.

Seems to me that this is about rebalancing the unit rosters and factions. They seem to have managed to balance the factions a little better now.

It does lead to a touch of cognitive dissonance - where some seemingly complex armours are outmatched by simple ones, but perhaps there's an artwork/description reassignment coming up?

Back
Top Bottom