SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

Users who are viewing this thread

John.M said:
royalGuard.jpg

The Royal Guard! Don't worry about the helmet hair/plume, as we see from the recent youtube video it will be fully animated, a similar thing will be done to this at a later point.

Now the rest of the Erebor will be complete!

tenor.gif

John.M said:
royalGuard.jpg

The Royal Guard! Don't worry about the helmet hair/plume, as we see from the recent youtube video it will be fully animated, a similar thing will be done to this at a later point.

Now the rest of the Erebor will be complete!
'

Looks pretty cool.

I really hope we will get to see all of this work in-game at some point. You haven't disappointed one bit so far (who am I to say that, but still)

Your quality standard is high, that is good

damm know i know that i will at some point be able to see gondor troopers (infantry and archers) defend against isengard*(siege battle )  and i my even have elven troops under my command during that battle :smile:

as some person(or wrote) once said "gondor will not fall" 

i hope that i will see the mod get release (have found many mods that get discontuned* )

but without that i wish you all good luck and that both the mod and bannerlord will be good game it would be great very great with is one mod with it :smile:

aekilju said:
I'm hoping to see some impressive facial hair through the bottom of that helmet, very nice work.
That will be a necessity!
Dekkers said:
I really hope we will get to see all of this work in-game at some point. You haven't disappointed one bit so far (who am I to say that, but still)

Your quality standard is high, that is good
Good to hear :grin:
sserobinsse said:
damm know i know that i will at some point be able to see gondor troopers (infantry and archers) defend against isengard*(siege battle )  and i my even have elven troops under my command during that battle :smile:

as some person(or wrote) once said "gondor will not fall" 

i hope that i will see the mod get release (have found many mods that get discontuned* )

but without that i wish you all good luck and that both the mod and bannerlord will be good game it would be great very great with is one mod with it :smile:
I have worked on the mod in some way for almost two years, once we get our hands on the game Im sure our desire to finish it will only increase!

John.M said:
I have worked on the mod in some way for almost two years, once we get our hands on the game Im sure our desire to finish it will only increase!

It's a relief to see this level of determination, can't wait to try it :smile:

Will it have similar mechanics to TLD btw? the war of the ring starting according to your level and scaling in depth, razing of settlements, perma-death for lords and expeditionary forces once the main threat for that faction is eliminated?

Yeah I have looked to TLD when brainstorming some features. The start of the council of Rivendell might be similar to that, although might have other factors like date or a significant event(ie Minas Tirith is taken).
I don't think any cities will be able to be razed. The current thinking is that after a faction takes a settlement they have to build it up to their "culture", almost like med 2. For example, if Isengard sacks a Rohan settlement most of the buildings will be destroyed and unusable to the orcs. They can construct orc pits for recruitment and rebuild the walls and keep fitting their culture. So even on the battle map you could see a place held by Isengard starts to look much more orcish. Of course we don't know if this is entirely possible, but is something I personally would love to make happen.

Permanent death seems to be in Bannerlord already, something I am totally for!

Not sure about the expeditionary forces, I am pretty certain we won't have a "Advanced Camp" appear. The hope is that we can make the AI dynamic enough to know when they can defend and attack. For example Umbar and Khand have no immediate enemy neighbours, so their campaigns would be attacking enemy lands opposed to ever defending their lands.
An extension to this, each fiefdom in a faction would be run by their own marshal and act almost independent from the main faction's host. Lower lords would follow their fiefdom lord and those lords would follow the marshal/leader of the faction. Each fiefdom would determine what the safety of their land is and act based on it. Wouldn't make sense to have all of Gondor in Anorien to defend against Mordor while Harad crosses the Anduin and Umbar lands in Belfalas. That is just the ideal scenario, just hoping such things can be done with Bannerlord :razz:

Back
Top Bottom