SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

Users who are viewing this thread

Some LoTR props are kinda goofy in design. Especially the stuff from the Hobbit movie. I wouldn't try to make sense out of it when the technology obviously doesn't.

Well, the weapons, or at least, most of the swords look pretty realistic to me. Armors not so much, not very realistic. But they are orcs, elves and dwarves. Realism was out of the window from the first syllable.  :razz:
The dwarven aesthetic, though, as I said in a previous post really appeals to me.

Amazing work so far..

Jarv has contacted you over steam, we used to make TVS for Warband.

Let us all hope this will be the mod everyone ever dreamed of.

Talk to us whenever you will need some extra manpower, we had sceners, project organizers, music editors, jarv himself with code, etc.

It was very smart to start developing this project way before BL is released, this is what I liked the most about the whole deal.

Yeah I was talking to Jarvis, appreciate the help from you guys :smile: I am already in contact with a few of the people who worked on TVS and are willing to help when Bannerlord comes around.

I was thinking the same thing, since the project started we went from
Uruk_Hai_1.jpg
rendered.jpg
to
ereborHelm.jpg
newerUrukHaiJPEG.jpg
If I spent all of the time in hibernation I don't believe the 3D side would be up to par with Bannerlord. Not to mention all the work that will already be done when the game is released.

Hi guys,

i like your stuff.

Need you orcs like this?

https://picload.org/view/rpcipoor/orc.jpg.html

I need an incentive to complete it.

When I finished my knight I could make the orc.
if you want to.

royalGuard.jpg

The Royal Guard! Don't worry about the helmet hair/plume, as we see from the recent youtube video it will be fully animated, a similar thing will be done to this at a later point.

Now the rest of the Erebor will be complete!

Back
Top Bottom