SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

Users who are viewing this thread

most most looking forward to this - i reckon you will have the best LOTR game ever made when your finished (no offence BFME that rocked)

the more Tolkien the merrier :smile: nice news on BFME il have to look it up - 1st game made some epic siege maps was good
fun for the time.

Been waiting on this since 2017, can't wait any longer!!!
I've became kinda of a professional waiter since the first Bannerlord-teaser back in what, 2012? think i can wait for anything in life after this lol

but i have to say, this mod will be mind blowing when it sees the light of day, am really happy that this wasn't shut down like MERP from Skyrim, everyone had such high hopes for it to become the definitive LoTR RPG, hope this one will take it's place in the RPG/strategy scenario :grin:

How does the camera work with playable dwarves compared to say The Last Days of the Third Age, where you had to manually set the camera height to compensate for their short stature?
Hopefully the Bannerlord engine handles this a bit more fluidly.

We havent work with cameras at all, we’ll see what we can do. If camera height automatically changes with character height we should be fine.
And when i think about it, it does, you can find the example with children fighting.

This will go down in the history of the best mods ever created for a videogame. I can already imagine the big armies fighting it out with the gore and graphics Bannerlord can provide.

All the best to the devs for this mod. I can't wait. :smile:

This will go down in the history of the best mods ever created for a videogame. I can already imagine the big armies fighting it out with the gore and graphics Bannerlord can provide.

All the best to the devs for this mod. I can't wait. :smile:
Thanks man! I hope we can live up to the expectations :wink:

...Congratulations to M&BII Bannerlord mod KINGDOMS OF ARDA for the win of "BEST UPCOMING MODS" on ModDB #MOTY2020...!
:party:

1ST PLACE
Kingdoms of Arda

For: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
77Z3fsy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom