Resolved Kingdom Tab opened on its own and now I cant close it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.7.259225
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Wolfie1625

Recruit
Went to attack a party of 50+ looters and when my party reached them and the attack window opened, it instead opened the kingdom tab it will not close now. If I switch to a different tab (say inventory or stats) when I click done it will go back to the kingdom tab. if I click done in the kingdom tab it will go back to the map for split second and then go right back to the kingdom tab. my save game is now stuck at that window and I cannot get out of it. HELP!

Hello, our team was not able to reproduce the issue. You should be able to close the tab after concluding the ongoing voting. Please let me know if you can close the tab by this way in the save game you have sent.

Do you only have one save file for that campaign?
Nope, I have more than one. But the last one I have is the one that's stuck in that loop. I went back one autosave and played from there and tried to make the same moves to recreate the issue but it didn't work. I have seen in the latest patch that they fixed a bug where you'd get stuck in a loop in the kingdom screen so I'm assuming it's fixed. Losing that one save file for me is no big deal at all, the previous autosave was only like 2 minutes before so I hadn't done anything important at all.

Hello, i am glad the problem is fixed and you didn't lost a lot of progress in the way. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues.

Back
Top Bottom