SP - General kidnapping and extortion (a different view)

Users who are viewing this thread

tywb93

Recruit
okay so this is my last post for the month, i will disappear and come back again, like ive done previously :grin:
so i dont like the fact that when u visit a palace, and it is just one room. and there are no kids! or even other family members (like mothers with a newborn etc). feels kinda lonely, and sad for the kings, like okay they dont have their family, but what about their harems? i mean one thing cant go with the other but both missing just feels sadge.
and if they are included, so does the option to scare or control other politicans/rulers and whatnot. also, a set of office jobs should be open in the world of calradia, warriors and princesses are not enough to run the village by themselves, and i would actually like to play as a peasent, and rise to be a clerk in service of the lord or lady and live on with my happy family, until one day a group comes, kidnaps my daughter and i am forced to forge documents for my tyrant of a lord. hope yall get the gist of it. peace and ill be back with more in a month or so :grin:

Back
Top Bottom