MP Kicking needs to be nerfed!

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathBG

Squire
I was hoping to see the kicking fixed in the upcoming patches but as I read the new Patch from today and the current beta patch(1.4.3) I realised that nobody is paying attention to the kicks.Kick in Bannerlord is twice as fast compared to warband also it does not stun the Player who kicks compared to warband which makes it broken.Shield Bash in not even used by players anymore as the kick is 3x times faster.I hope some Dev will read this and take some actions towards fixing it a little.

Completely right, i'm constantly getting killed by the game because of how stupid kicks are. You s-key backwards and the enemy somehow still manages to kick you, there is 0 risk doing kicks at this point

Completely right, i'm constantly getting killed by the game because of how stupid kicks are. You s-key backwards and the enemy somehow still manages to kick you, there is 0 risk doing kicks at this point
+1
I totally agree. Another thread that again highlights the same problem that @Noudelle told us about in his thread Everything wrong with kicking
---
One question, if you kick an opponent, will the stunt be the same-superior-lower when that opponent wears a shield as when he is not?

Shield bash and spears are almost not used in melee fights because you can use offensive kicks instead of a feature like shieldbash, which is not used because the kicks are too good.
Shield bashes are far easier to land than kicks and I personally use spears often.

Back
Top Bottom