Resolved KI Lords cant handle starving and doing weird stuff on sieges [B 1.3 + hotfix] + little bug compilation

Users who are viewing this thread

Koepenick

Recruit
I started a new game with 1.3 and i must say i never before have seen KI doing so stupit stuff.

Just for an exampel
Situation was that my liege the Northern Empire just declared war on the Vlandians i was in that corner and had my Spouse with me (cant get her pregnant in 1.3 and yes i have no childs already with her, but thats another bug). I was thinking of goin to siege Ortysia as i spottet this party already more then half starved and watch what its target is instead of getting some food somewhere hecard wants to ride straight into the hearth of the Empire to loot Tevea (my) village. I just could bite me that i didnt followed him would b nice to know how far he had come before his party is down to zero and mopped up by bandits.

But thats not the first occasion i witness that behaviour i killed an 1000 man Khergit army that i met by suprise close to the same village that had the same plan and i could kill it after an hard lough cuz 800 man where already starved away.

I dunno what is in that village there must b the holy grale cuz also an already disintegrated southern empire army all there partys head to this village while they all starved already instead of buying food somewhere. They was bipassing there own town Lycarion they could had buy suplies no?

Then when it comes to sieges it get even more weird.

Large Armys that have more then double the number of the garrisons and instead of Storming the town after they have there ram and Tower ready they build Trebutchets etc. What i would b ok with if they had the food or the discipline to fight it out that way (and its not buged cuz of sieged garrisons didnt starve:wink: but it just means the Armys disintegrate cuz of low cohesion or food mostly both.

Its just a mess with 1.3 atm.

And just cuz its 1 am and i didnt want to open 500 threads

1. As i was a little Tier 1 clan with 29 man the mighty Vlandians decided to declare war on me pre hotfix

2. As mentioned above my wife didnt get pregnant at all not when i have her in my party not when i let her gouvern a town and wait there not when she has her own party and we riding in the sunset as army together. But as Childs are not realy implemented its minor i guess.

3. 4 Crashes all together on Battle load ups, Tryin to Talk to someone etc. what means more crashes in the 2 days since 1.3 then in the weeks before since 1.08 for me

4. I just hit Clanlevel 4 wanted to recruit another companion and many of the companions you could have recruited before now show unknown and not wanderer in the taverns and didnt say more then "good day"? You cant recruit them.

5. The "rough tied bracers" with 30 Armorvalue (normal) perform over there value and a lot over there look a like doing so since 1.08

6. Family Feud :wink: Still can b ****ed imho the problem is when the target NPC you have to bring the murder too has also an quest avaible.

Last edited:
Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom