Just 3 questions

Users who are viewing this thread

I just want to know 3 things:

1 - I want to increase Anisotropic filtering and details in Nvidia CP, and I have no idea about what executable this game uses.

2 - I want to know why Bannerlord is not compatible with Nvidia experience to tweak colors and apply graphic effects. In the past it was compatible several times, but patches broke the compatibility.

3 - I always play multipayer and never single player. Im I missing any great mod? I like european factions (this game default lack of good representation of them).

1 - I want to increase Anisotropic filtering and details in Nvidia CP, and I have no idea about what executable this game uses.

I may be wrong but I believe the game uses 'TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher', found under /bin/Win64_Shipping_Client of your game's directory.

2 - I want to know why Bannerlord is not compatible with Nvidia experience to tweak colors and apply graphic effects. In the past it was compatible several times, but patches broke the compatibility.

No idea why, you'll have to wait for a response. Maybe it's the patches, maybe it's possibly NVIDIA Experience. That program loves to be problematic.

3 - I always play multipayer and never single player. Im I missing any great mod? I like european factions (this game default lack of good representation of them).

You're missing out not playing SP personally. I'm not a huge fan of MP but I would recommend you try out the mod "Bannerlord Online". There's no official mods or anything good about the current state of multiplayer right now.

Back
Top Bottom