Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
PS4
Game mode
Campaign

Joshuak614

Recruit
Summary:I have two sets of Jereeds on my character, a Volge, and a Kite Shield. When I try to aim while on foot with a Jereed, the camera is angled in a way where the tips of the Jereeds on my left side completely hide the reticule so I cannot see what I am aiming at. The Jereeds on my right side slightly obstruct the view of my riticule. My character is an Imperial female that is as short as possible, as heavy as possible, with as small a build as possible. I did not notice other javelins blocking my view like the Jereeds do.
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

I believe that is a downside of your character short size. Jereeds are 110+ plus length and meant to be used on horseback whereas most other infantry javelins are around 80-90 length. You could smith your own javelins or just go into first person aiming while throwing. Or get rid of a stack of javelins to take a short sword.

I believe that is a downside of your character short size. Jereeds are 110+ plus length and meant to be used on horseback whereas most other infantry javelins are around 80-90 length. You could smith your own javelins or just go into first person aiming while throwing. Or get rid of a stack of javelins to take a short sword.
You might be right cause I do not remember having the same issue when playing with a Batanian woman who was very tall, with max weight and build. Though I did notice yesterday that on my short character, even on horseback, the Jereeds on my left side still obstruct the left side of my reticule a bit. But not nearly as bad as when I am on foot.

Thanks for the info. It will be useful for future playthroughs where I am going to use a short character with throwing weapons.

Back
Top Bottom