(JC) Jagged Claws (Recruiting)

Users who are viewing this thread

flans said:
Scorpio are you sure you are British, Because your spelling is of a 3 year old child.Spell Check is there for a reason. You insult your own language .

"you as AN doctor"? really?

Back to the topic i never did tell you  " Good luck with the clan Scorpio"

Good luck 
Flans, i would suggest you stop posting here. This somehow always happens with you. You end up trolling and then making another bad name for yourself. So please stop posting on this thread, your comments are always useless and means nothing. "Good luck"? after what you said. It's just silly.

As Tallie said "..."

Just a minor suggestion you might want to learn how to spell before trying to co-lead a clan/house.

You don't want people avoiding this clan because a kid co leads it.

Anyway i'm not trolling,I am but helping you.

i will stop posting here as per your wishes then :smile:

flans said:
Just a minor suggestion you might want to learn how to spell before trying to co-lead a clan/house.

You don't want people avoiding this clan because a kid co leads it.

Anyway i'm not trolling,I am but helping you.

i will stop posting here as per your wishes then :smile:
No child co leads this clan. Buyukcinar is a mature member, he isn't a child. If you want a child, i suggest looking in the mirror.

images

First of all i never called Buyukcinar a child i called you one.

Unlike you i do not want a child you sick pedo.

learn english and you will understand what co leading means.
it isn't only the guy with Co leader in his name.

flans said:
images

First of all i never called Buyukcinar a child i called you one.

Unlike you i do not want a child you sick pedo.

learn english and you will understand what co leading means.
it isn't only the guy with Co leader in his name.
If you would use your brains you would notice i am not the "Co leader" Buyukcinar is. And i am not a child. Plus what do you mean "Unlike you i do not want a child you sick pedo." What are you talking about Flans? Now stop posting on this thread. Please if you are so stubborn you can PM me your flame posts.

"learn English and you will understand what co leading means.
it isn't only the guy with Co leader in his name."

Scorpia you are acting like a child. He was only trying to help so you snap at him? Surprise surprise he reacts.

arthasess said:
Scorpia you are acting like a child. He was only trying to help so you snap at him? Surprise surprise he reacts.

Personally im on Scorpias side on this, Flans 'suggestion' was more insulting then helpful

"Because your spelling is of a 3 year old child.Spell Check is there for a reason. You insult your own language ."

I would take offence to that so i understand Scorpias response.

What is your ingame name: Archer_Axeman
Will you be active and use tags? Yes ofcourse :smile:
What age are you? 15
Your steam ID: joko422
Do you have an history of rulebreaking on any server? Never, ive been playing for a few years now and never broke a rule or got punished
Do you have Teamspeak 3 client? Yes i have
What country are you from? Holland
What is your Roleplay rating? 1-10. 8-9
Tell us something about yourself. Im From haarlem, a city in the netherlands. im a competition kickboxer, and im quite a serious player. im always open for fun, but i highly love roleplaying at its hardest level :razz:

What is your ingame name: Overlord_of_Fear
    What age are you? 14
    Will you be active and use tags? Yes
    Your steam ID (This is needed for us to get into contact with you) you already have it i believe.
    Do you have an history of rulebreaking on any server? (Lying will result in an punishment) No, I am a mature enough person. I have been an administrator on 4 different servers: United, Persistent_EU_RP, Calradia Knights and my own TDC server.
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 client? (This is needed, please download if you do not already have it. It will be used as communication) Yes
    What country are you from? England
    What is your Roleplay rating? 1-10. (This is needed, lying will usually end in a bad view from the officers. 10
    Tell us something about yourself.
I am from England, I am currently learning to code computers and I have started experimenting with Warband scripting. I know how to make maps for PW, and I have my own server TDC_PW4_Roleplay, which the JC clan are welcome to use for training or playing if they like.

TDC_Overlord said:
    What age are you? 14
    Your steam ID (This is needed for us to get into contact with you) you already have it i believe.
    Do you have an history of rulebreaking on any server? (Lying will result in an punishment) No, I am a mature enough person. I have been an administrator on 4 different servers: United, Persistent_EU_RP, Calradia Knights and my own TDC server.
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 client? (This is needed, please download if you do not already have it. It will be used as communication) Yes
    What is your Roleplay rating? 1-10. (This is needed, lying will usually end in a bad view from the officers. 10
I am from England, I am currently learning to code computers and I have started experimenting with Warband scripting. I know how to make maps for PW, and I have my own server TDC_PW4_Roleplay, which the JC clan are welcome to use for training or playing if they like.
Funny that, i was a GA on United PW4 Server, and i played it since it was EU server. Your name doesn't even show in my memory.

Scorpia said:
TDC_Overlord said:
    What age are you? 14
Funny that, i was a GA on United PW4 Server, and i played it since it was EU server. Your name doesn't even show in my memory.
Scratch that application, my server is closing down its a fail. I wanted to start a new identity without getting crap from people such as Natus, who destroyed the game for me by posting a topic full of crap, which she caused herself. I give up now for real. I'm thinking of publically releasing my map. My name on United was Darrell fyi

Announcement

I am displeased to say. Jagged Claws are official disbanded, we apologise to any applicants that have not received an reply. With the return of the officer Buyukcinar, we have came to a final decision. Of the removal of the Jagged Claws. We have disbanded for lack of activity, and with the banning of Lucious. We will re-open if Lucious gets unbanned, as for now farewell!

Please remove your tags asap, and we again apologise to the applications.

/lock

Back
Top Bottom