Javelines and smithing

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi guys I made an account just to post this as a bug report / something not working as intended.

You guys are probably aware that javelines sell for a rediculous price which can be used to generate almost limitless income by using one iron and some wood to smith them and then making 15k gold profit but aside from this something is broken with how the level up of smithing is calculated. At one point i was getting 6 levels of smithing per javeline that i created and this was impacted by how much i moved the size slider for the shaft + head of the javeline. I experimented somewhat and it actually just seems to be with a particular head although I didn't manage to get the other parts researched to try anything but the first head that you get. Im unsure what it was called but it was the 2nd or 3rd head on the javeline that looked like a sort of corckscrew. Again i apologize if anyone has already broke this up as i know people have mentioned some bugs with smithing but this seemed like a bug with the xp system as well.

Thanks

-WAAGH

Back
Top Bottom