Resolved Item color comparison gone from inventory

Users who are viewing this thread

As the title says the green-red text that compares items while in the inventory is gone now, only the skill requirements are color coded. Read that it has something to do with the first trading skill.

Doesn't look like there's any way to resolve it other than restarting your save and not choosing either option for the first trade skill. Hopefully, this is resolved on the next patch.

Doesn't look like there's any way to resolve it other than restarting your save and not choosing either option for the first trade skill. Hopefully, this is resolved on the next patch.
I just started a trade character and got one of the first perks. I still see the red and green numbers for trading items but not for armor. I think its a bug we see the comparisons in the first place.

Hello, thank you for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we weren't able to respond to this topic when it was first created.
Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game? Please leave a reply below.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom