Closed Inventory Lock not working

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
Xbox One
Game mode
Campaign
Summary: Consider a scenario where you are needing to do the 'Gang Leader Needs Tools' quest and he requires 23 one-handed axes of any quality and that you have the following one-handed axes in inventory
23 pickaxes worth 51 denars each
23 Rectangular Bitted Axes worth 2000 denars each

Locking the inventory of rectangular bitted axes should work to prevent them from being seen as available inventory to the 'Gang Leader Needs Tools' quest. Currently, completing this quest seems to choose to provide the item further down in the inventory list first.

I've noticed that when providing a "War Mount" to cavalry, the inventory lock also does not appear to work. War Mounts that I might be holding to sell will be distributed and the cheaper ones that I want to provide will be passed over.

How to Reproduce: Have multiple items of the same class(i.e. one handed axe) but different type(e.g. sickle, pickaxe, rectangular bitted axe) in your inventory.
Lock one of the inventory slots to prevent that inventory type from being automatically distributed.
Perform some action which automatically distributes inventory such as providing a War Mount to an Equite or completing a 'Gang Leader Needs Tools' quest.
Notice that the inventory lock is not being honored

Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Last edited:
We are closing this bug report. We were not able to get a reply to our inquiry in time. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to create a new thread in this board. Thank you for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom