• I Like Them Both the Same

Votes: 95 66.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
QWW said:
Hmm, I'll look into it later.

If your wondering why I have to look at it later its because I'm going on a 3 day boating trip. I'd like to say good bye to everyone.
so, BYE EVERYONE! :smile:
bye lol

Um... the terror pistol and doom bringer weapons are not flagged as merchandise. They will never be sold in shops. Did you hide them anywhere in game? Or... are they just there to tease us? Death toucher as well.

I'm just gonna enable them as merch...

also you appear to have clicked wooden attack instead of merchandise on the godendang.

the death toucher was MY idea... it is a very special sword so it is very rare...

ps. i still cant find the samurai armour ad helm and death toucher... where where where????

lotsofpaper said:
Um... the terror pistol and doom bringer weapons are not flagged as merchandise. They will never be sold in shops. Did you hide them anywhere in game? Or... are they just there to tease us? Death toucher as well.

I'm just gonna enable them as merch...

also you appear to have clicked wooden attack instead of merchandise on the godendang.

I am very sorry for that. I was in a rush to finish the next update before I left. I have added it to merchandise. (Uploading Now.)

@bladezee
Above explains your Death Toucher problem. But both are extremely rare. They are in all the civilizations shops though.

Edit: @lotsofpaper Why were you snooping around? :wink: I'm kidding.

I was in the item editor because....
I play around with things.

I was trying to figure out why I could not find armored horses or a few of your items.

or the "rapid fire" pistol the game is hiding from me.

Or the "long barrel" pistol the game is ALSO hiding from me.

One of the things that seems out of line is that deserters are chosen from random ranks of the possible faction, but when encountered are always in supply and in good order.  I'm thinking there should probably be some separate troop to cover deserters.  They wouldn't have gear, would probably not have powder and shot, and would have terrible morale. 

Specifically it seems pretty silly to run into 'deserter nobles' and even sillier to run into 'deserter Janissaries' etc. 

Be aware when adding troops how the deserters are chosen.  It's based on the assumption that each troop has 8 ranks that could be deserters.

lotsofpaper said:
I was in the item editor because....
I play around with things.

I was trying to figure out why I could not find armored horses or a few of your items.

or the "rapid fire" pistol the game is hiding from me.

Or the "long barrel" pistol the game is ALSO hiding from me.

I was joking I do that too. :smile:

@nox
I was thinking of changing the party to a militia unit I would make so they wouldn't have any of my items. I don't think this will screw up anything but mention it if it does.

Everytime I click the installer 32 bit... It says

Press any key ot continue...
Just press enter to install.
The system cannot find the fire specified.
press any key to continue
it is now installed. Have fun!
press any key to continue

any help?

The installer is only compatible with the steam version right now, if you send me the location of the original file in your module folder, then I can make a non-steam version. To fix your problem manually install.

Did you do something to Sarabun?

I am missing 2 heroes, and the only mod I have that modifies troops at all is yours.. They do not appear in any tavern, and there is no dialogue to ask where they are from travelers.

lotsofpaper said:
Did you do something to Sarabun?

I am missing 2 heroes, and the only mod I have that modifies troops at all is yours.. They do not appear in any tavern, and there is no dialogue to ask where they are from travelers.

I didn't, I've seen him wandering around in taverns so it can't be my mod.

EDIT: Forgot to say, thanks for telling me about the bug. :smile:

Started a new save file and the 2 missing heroes are back in the tavern..

Weird.

Also, there is one thing that frustrates me about Gatling/terror pistols.... Rain. I kid you not a terror pistol cannot even kill a looter in the rain. It seems the cutoff for that is around 60 damage base, because I have a gun with 50 that also fail to kill them in the rain. I didn't really know before this that rain made ranged attacks weaker.

Well, then don't get the pistol. Imagine if I increased the damage. That would be heavily over powered. Rain messes up all guns, its just a down side.

i saw someone earlier posted that they had an inventory editor or item editor.
Could u please tell me where i can download it?

ps. i have not found the death toucher and the samurai armour!! rahh

Dear QWW..... I have a lil problem after installing ur mods that is the enemy reinforcement does not come while they are retreated to camp.... only my reinforcement comes.... is there anything i can do to change both the number of reinforcements while attacking a retreated camp of enemy ??? :?:

I personally have never seen this. But I do have a possible fix. Try your Battle Sizer, Change it up or down to your liking. Also maybe they don't have reinforcements and what they have on the field is what they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom