• Troop MOD

Votes: 18 12.6%
  • I Like Them Both the Same

Votes: 95 66.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL anyhow the sword names are not fit for the era and etc you see usually when they make swords called Excalibur it is in a king Aurthur mod so it isn't fitting to have a ex caliber sword in this mod.

Then name it something else... um... QWW, can u make it a 2 handed sword that can be used on horses called the Sword of Ligt, Sword of Death, or Warlord's Sword... etc. whatever

bladezee said:
Yeah i agree, but i really do hope he still considers the samurai mod with the helmet and the death sword. The samurais are also in the time period of muskets, as i quoted earlier about the movie, "the last samurai".
the movie the last samuri took place around the american civil war

gh3tt0 gangst3r said:
bladezee said:
Yeah i agree, but i really do hope he still considers the samurai mod with the helmet and the death sword. The samurais are also in the time period of muskets, as i quoted earlier about the movie, "the last samurai".

A few years afterwards. Around 1876, if I recall correctly.

There is one problem...
Do we have to start a new game in order to see these mods?
I satrted a new game and saw all the mods, but not in my other game.

Also, is the Death Toucher rare, Samurai thingy rare?

QWW said:
You probably won't have to start a new game, I would be surprised if you did have to. And yes the sword is hard to find.

I think you will have to start a new game because items might not need to start a new game . However if you add new troops i am 100 % sure you will have to start a new game plus if you done some troops balance you must start a new game because i am experience in this.

no u dont have to actually... u have to by all the stuff from (eg. the weapon market) and wait for new stock.

Darmoth said:
gh3tt0 gangst3r said:
bladezee said:

A few years afterwards. Around 1876, if I recall correctly.
yea i meant around the time, not like during it or somthing.

Interesting mod. I gave it a try and it seems that the price for units is a bit....different. Is this intentional?

Just to specified what I mean. The light calvery mercenaries start at 22 price, which were 12 in vanilla. No big deal I though, but once they upgraded they go down to 12...wat? All the units I have seen so far are affected in a similar matter.

For whats worth I like the diversity this mod offers, funny how a few tweaks can bring a sense of freshness.

Hmm, I'll look into it later.

If your wondering why I have to look at it later its because I'm going on a 3 day boating trip. I'd like to say good bye to everyone.
so, BYE EVERYONE! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom