It was not the Polish Republic

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax, people, I'm talking about the sovereign. The King was also the Grand Duke, wasn't he? I'm not talking about Lithuania belonging to Poland, or Poland belonging to Lithuania. I never claimed that either country took over territories of the other. Wouldn't that come against the tons of stuff I've written so far, which in a large part gratify the Lithuanians in the Union? So, let me be and don't be such vultures, picking on every word that doesn't suit you fully.
Suck it up and learn to read with understanding, please.
And I very much doubt that anything someone could bring up about the Commonwealth is unknown to me, so don't bother acting like new Colombi.
Now let's sit down and see if the developers are going to have a change of heart about this matter.

Gr0vZ said:
Relax, people, I'm talking about the sovereign. The King was also the Grand Duke, wasn't he? I'm not talking about Lithuania belonging to Poland, or Poland belonging to Lithuania. I never claimed that either country took over territories of the other. Wouldn't that come against the tons of stuff I've written so far, which in a large part gratify the Lithuanians in the Union?
Well then we probably missunderstood each other somewere from here.
Gr0vZ said:
DrTomas said:
Huh? A few centuries back as in the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, which was also a part of the Commonwealth? Exact dates when Vilnius were part of Poland, please.
From July 1st 1569 and for more than 200 years. Wasn't the Polish King sovereign of Lithuania all that time? You're welcome.

Anyway, lets not continue this, as I'm afraid this discussion is becoming hostile. :wink:

Osviux said:
From July 1st 1569 and for more than 200 years. Wasn't the Polish King sovereign of Lithuania all that time? You're welcome.
No, I won't drill into the Polish-Soviet War era.

You are crazy, the area where Wilno was belonged to Lithuania territory. You had a hold on it only for 20 years in the XX century, thats all. We signed the Lublin union at 1569, but both countries had their own territory and Wilno was in our territory, it didnt belong to you.

Paha, you actually called YOUR OWN CITY Wilno and not Vilnius.

Nice to know your little country acknowledges our sovereignity still.

ArkadiuszB said:
Osviux said:
No, I won't drill into the Polish-Soviet War era.

You are crazy, the area where Wilno was belonged to Lithuania territory. You had a hold on it only for 20 years in the XX century, thats all. We signed the Lublin union at 1569, but both countries had their own territory and Wilno was in our territory, it didnt belong to you.

Paha, you actually called YOUR OWN CITY Wilno and not Vilnius.

Nice to know your little country acknowledges our sovereignity still.

Man, you don't have to be an A-hole. Chill.

Okay, now i am really mad. I awaited for the new patch hopping the Polish Republic will be change to Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, but what do i see? Polish Commonwealth!!! You again cut out Lithuania's name from the scene! This is very insulting, an outrage, a disaster, a huge mockery!!! Are you making fun out of us?! Stupid racists...

Osviux said:
Okay, now i am really mad. I awaited for the new patch hopping the Polish Republic will be change to Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, but what do i see? Polish Commonwealth!!! You again cut out Lithuania's name from the scene! This is very insulting, an outrage, a disaster, a huge mockery!!! Are you making fun out of us?! Stupid racists...

What the hell is wrong with you? Just calm down..

Osviux said:
They promised to change it to Polish-Lithuania Commonwealth, i wont calm down...
For Pete's sake, do it yourself then:
Cainrae said:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade With Fire and Sword\Modules\Ogniem i Mieczem\languages\en

Go to the following folder and then open "factions" with notepad and change the following line:

fac_kingdom_1|Polish Republic

to:

fac_kingdom_1|Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

save it and then launch the game. Now the Polish Republic is named "Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth" :smile:
Caba`drin said:
Aye, as Cainrae says. Or fire up Morgh's Tools and do the same in a nice graphical user interface :wink:

Osviux said:
dude

Osviux said:
Yeah, but i want everyone to see  it. The thing is that you are cutting out Lithuania. It should be Polish-Lithuania Commonwealth on default!!!

It's cutting out 14% of the population of the commonwealth  :wink:

But seriously isn't it that the full name is just too long ? But then I suppose you'd rather have it called the great Lithuanian empire or something

Everyone who lives in Egypt should be called Persian Egyptians, because the Persian empire stretched over that area.

It will be called the persian-egyptian-imperial-state, which is much easier to write than "egypt".

bottom line is that the complete name is too long! It's like writing "A variant of pike which has 3 prongs on the end for hooking weapons and dehorsing troops." as an item name.

So they just called it "pike" and gave it a slightly different graphic. There are limits to what a game and a company can do..

Osviux said:
Yeah, but i want everyone to see  it. The thing is that you are cutting out Lithuania. It should be Polish-Lithuania Commonwealth on default!!!

Frankly you are the biggest ....... I've saw on any forum for a past year. Congratulations.

TW/SiCh isnt going to change history because some spoiled Lithuanian kiddie is raging because his little country has been missed out.

Maybe you want everyone to see it, but everyone doesnt give a single ..... about you. You are not a developer. If you want everyone to see it, go make a game called Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Good luck.

Also lol'd at you trying to imply TW are racists because they missed out on something that isnt necessary. BIGGEST LOL OF 21ST CENTURY.

ArkadiuszB said:
Osviux said:

Frankly you are the biggest ....... I've saw on any forum for a past year. Congratulations.

TW/SiCh isnt going to change history because some spoiled Lithuanian kiddie is raging because his little country has been missed out.

Maybe you want everyone to see it, but everyone doesnt give a single ..... about you. You are not a developer. If you want everyone to see it, go make a game called Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Good luck.

Also lol'd at you trying to imply TW are racists because they missed out on something that isnt necessary. BIGGEST LOL OF 21ST CENTURY.

He will probably RAGE even more now, everyone TAKE COVER, heads down!

Really I wish people started to appreciate the work of this small Company/Companies (SiCh/TW) and people like him bashing their work. No respect at all

ArkadiuszB said:
Really I wish people started to appreciate the work of this small Company/Companies (SiCh/TW) and people like him bashing their work. No respect at all

I SAID TAKE COVER!?

But yeah, they should be as glad as they could possibly be over the actual east-european setting there is, it's quite unique..

ArkadiuszB said:

They will get some respect when they do it right and deserve it.

In 1569 the Lublin union was signed, before that Grand Duchy of Lithuania was a much bigger country than the Crown of the Polish Kingdom as you can see in this pictures:

429px-Lithuanian_state_in_13-15th_centuries.png

After the union was signed we gave some land to Poland thats why we got a little smaller, but big enough :grin: We had seperate army, territory, money, the lithuanian and polish nobles both were ellecting a king, well all I want to say the Lublion union was made to be equal for both countries. (I saw some of you think that  because we signed the Lublin union we became the part of Poland and had nothing - WRONG!).

You cant cut out Lithuania that is just wrong and mockering. :xf-mad:

ArkadiuszB said:
Osviux said:

TW/SiCh isnt going to change history
because some spoiled Lithuanian kiddie is raging because his little country has been missed out.

They already did change history, thats why i am complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom