It finally happened!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

havoc

Marquis
It all began one stormy night last night, I was sound asleep, not a care in the world. Then it happened! I woke up, got out of bed, had breakfast and then went to work completely unaware of what was unfolding at home.

...fast forward 8 hours...
FhXaj.jpg

After losing half our flock of two to death a week ago this was the happiest day of my life.

I went from...:

**** the US economy has crashed?

*clicked thread*

It all began one stormy night last night, I was sound asleep,

You got hit by lighting?

*Read further*

I was sound asleep, not a care in the world. Then it happened! I woke up, got out of bed,

Your house got hit by lighting?

*Read further into thread*

had breakfast and then went to work completely unaware of what was unfolding at home.

Your parents killed, murdered, raped something?

*Read further*

...fast forward 8 hours...

"GASP"

*clicked image read further*

After losing half our flock of two to death a week ago this was the happiest day of my life.

FFS... its cute but damn man...

Just remember that you can get more wool from right-clicking on them with shears than you can get by right-clicking on them with your pickaxe.

Mage246 said:
Just remember that you can get more wool from right-clicking on them with shears than you can get by right-clicking on them with your pickaxe.

And you can increase their fertility by having Mage run around the paddock naked a few times...  :cool:

rejenorst said:
So will you be having mint sauce with that or...?
I prefer Rosemary.

And yush. HAAAAAAAATE!

Cute widdle lamb. ^.^
I was thinking of getting so goats or sheep or summat because A) They for the most part are low maintenance B) are resource rich C) Cute.

Yes, because no other country on this planet has sheep you knob. You'll be surprised to know that Australia was once fully dependent on sheep.

But yes, New Zealand is where I live.

You must be from Turkey!

...or Turkey.

We don't have many sheep in my failure of a country, the Failippines. So I just assumed that the only countries that sheep come from are the Glorious United States of America, God Among Nations; Australia, land of roos; New Zealand, Australia Part II; and Wales, that thing on Britain.

Congrats to you!

I myself could never raise such a beast. I already know the day I held that animal in my arms I'd break down and cry knowing I could never eat lamb again.  :cry:

Mage246 said:

Dye them first and then harvest the wool as you use less dye per wool block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom