Istanbul? - Konstantinopolis? - Byzantium?

Users who are viewing this thread

Who named Sumerians? Did Sumerians colonize Asia including Siberia? How do you know they are not related to Turks? The closest candidate is Turks & Huns. How does a language become extinct like Etruscan and Sumerian? It's simply unpractical to assume that the culture of the people who created writing became extinct. or the culture of the people who created Roman Empire became extinct.

McBeverage said:
ancalimon said:
KutsalKutlu Holy Luck-Power-Ruler
Take the tsal out and you get a Turkic spelling of Cthulhu, therefore we can conclude that Cthulhu is the true origin of the religious trinity.

I didn't understand what you mean. Kutlu or Kutluğ is a given name.  It means: blessed - blessed with Kut

Kut means: luck, the power to rule given by Tengri, the holy wisdom of goodness that comes from heart, anything that's good but cannot be understood by everyone.

It can also be Kutulu which would mean: something which is contained within a box, or any container. (as there are circles within circles in the picture I posted)

It can also be Kut-Ulu which would mean:  Luck - holy,great

If you mean the fictional Cthulhu, that's another thing from Turkic mythology as well.

http://ok-on.blogspot.com/2011/01/turk-mitolojisinde-sudan-ckanlar-water.html

AKANA came out of the endless waters and ordered ÜLGEN to create man. She is depicted as having horns.

ancalimon said:
The Cow Dude said:
ancalimon said:
D'Sparil said:
The Cow Dude said:
Ah, yes. The turkic ancestors spread through the land and civilized the savage peoples of Europe and Asia. But, what about the Americas? Was their defeat at the hands of the Europeans caused by the inability of the turks to reach them?

You are forgetting Quetzalcoatl, who was obviously a Turk who managed to reach the shores of America and was revered as a god because of his knowledge about EVERYTHING, everyone knows that "Quetzalcoatl" means *random babbling about languages*.
However, when he left (he left to the Kingdom of Agartha in the core of the earth as he had some business to do there) all of the american civilizations fell into decay and that's why they were powerless against the Europeans.

That would be KutsalKatlı: Holy Layered.  or  KutsalKutlu: Holy Luck-Power-Ruler  or  KUŞsal Kutlu or Katlı  KUŞSAL: like a bird, leader, ...
Oh, I see. So Quetzalcoalt used flight to go to the Americas and tame the savage aboriginals. Yes, I understand now, but why did the civilizations of America collapse with the coming of the Europeans? Were the turkic leaders who tamed them better trained or did they know more recent technology?

I never said Turks were good natured, and I never said those Europeans were not Turks. During those days, being a Turk was something that you earned. And it's more probable that they did not fly but simply pass through Bering.

What you do not get is, that nationalities, national identities were a much a recent thing in human history. While passing through Bering,people who came there from central asia, and there to from AFRICA, were simply homo sapiens.
I don't think anyone gave a **** about Turks.

It's kinda hard to give a **** about a cultural group that didn't exist at the time.

Anyway, I must say I'm disappointed with asslemon.
I thought he was an idiotic nationalist, but he's just a troll.

Did he just say Cthulhu was derived from Turkish mythology?

Thats...just. No. He didn't just do that. Did he? If he did, he just crossed the line.

At the moment I'm reading a book I got for christmas - a book about Perun.
And it's absolutely delightful to read a text by someone so wonderfully critical and overall scientific. Where a connection seems obvious, he goes derper and raises doubt with valid objections. Where it would be cheap, but convenient to raise a bridge between similar traditions or etymology, he mentions the possibility and then doesn't do it.

Wonderful book, really.

Why am I saying this? It's what scientists do, people who try to find the truth about the past. So much different to the **** Ancalimon does. And it talks about similar themes really, with all the indoeuropean deities, which Ancalimon uses quite often in his bs.

Kvedulf said:
I had made a decision not to feed Ancalimon any more, but I couldn't resist.

If all languages are derived from Turkic, then Ancalimon should be able to translate these words, using his "knowledge" of proto-Turkic.  Now, they may not be the exact, current meaning of the word, but they should be really close.  And logically, Ancalimon doesn't seem to need to know the language that the word is from.  So, Ancalimon, find the true meaning of these two words:

humuhumunukunukuapuaa

and

Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Both of these are real words, not just random jumblings of letter.

Cheers
Kvedulf

Ancalimon, I'm not letting you get away without answering my questions.  What do the two words I posted mean according to your Proto-Turkic?

I'm not going to drop this until you give me an answer or admit that you are wrong.

Cheers
Kvedulf

EDIT: And linking Cthulhu to Turkish?  That is going way to far.  Possibly bordering on blasphemy and heresy.

Kvedulf said:
Kvedulf said:
I had made a decision not to feed Ancalimon any more, but I couldn't resist.

If all languages are derived from Turkic, then Ancalimon should be able to translate these words, using his "knowledge" of proto-Turkic.  Now, they may not be the exact, current meaning of the word, but they should be really close.  And logically, Ancalimon doesn't seem to need to know the language that the word is from.  So, Ancalimon, find the true meaning of these two words:

humuhumunukunukuapuaa

and

Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Both of these are real words, not just random jumblings of letter.

Cheers
Kvedulf

Ancalimon, I'm not letting you get away without answering my questions.  What do the two words I posted mean according to your Proto-Turkic?

I'm not going to drop this until you give me an answer or admit that you are wrong.

Cheers
Kvedulf

Fortunately, I don't know this language.

The Cow Dude said:
What isn't Turkish?

Not Turkish. Simply Turk.  Turkish is the language only spoken by Turks in Turkey. It not appropriate to say that Turkish is the original language simply because I use all Turkic dialects and not only Turkish to abbreviate languages into Turkic. (most of the words are shared between the dialects)

Trevty said:
Wait, huh?

Turkish is a mixed language.

You see: The equation is this:

Turks create civilization. Turks are divided into two. Middle Easterners and Anatolians become civilized after the first group of Turks settle as a "state". Indians become civilized after the second group of Turks create an Asian empire. Turkic nations rebel after reaching a certain point in development and stop being Turks. Languages such as Persian and Arabic are created. Turks in Turkey are effected by these languages. Turkish becomes mixed but many other Turkic dialects which is spoken in most of Asia do not get mixed as much. It is easy to find roots shared by European languages and Turkish as a result of Turkic being mixed a lot with a European language. Turkic dialects do not get mixed with European languages as much; still the same characteristics are shared with Turkish. This means the shared characteristics are not European, but they are Turkic simply because European languages are isolated from Asian Turkic dialects. This means Europeans once spoke a Turkic dialect. Since people don't forget a language, they were forced to speak an "artificially created language". But since nothing can be created from nothing, it's still possible to find Turkic roots in European languages. Turks have dominant culture in Asia. Most of the Turks migrate to China and become Chinese and create Chinese civilization. Other migrate to India and become Indians and create Indian civilization.

Kleidophoros said:
He is sayin that there is a master race and a master language of Turkic origin; Turkish doesn't define that all.

No and yes.

There never was a "master race", but a "master culture". Actually it's a "Master IL": "master civilization: language, science, God, the ability to live together, the ability to survive"

Trevty said:
But how could the Turks have such a huge empire?  At the times you're talking about, they barely had horses, much less chariots or other fast means of travel.  How could they rule such a huge area?

They couldn't rule. They got divided, or assimilated.

They had superior weapons. People joined them because they were the only people on Earth that watched bees build a hive, ants work together and fishes swim together.

They were the police, They created "po" Which is "stable ground connected to Heavens (police: city: balık)" , "idea of inert, eternal God (po-Tengri : BOGH (scarab))", "idea of protecting rules that govern people (police)"

Kleidophoros said:
If they indeed became indian/chinese it means there was an indian/chinese civilization before migrating turks became indian/chinese.

Yes. I think you can say that. But the Turks were the dominant ones as we can read from Mahabharata. They entered the lands, settled, the civilization value skyrocketed and the Turks that settled there before immediately started to become hostile towards the Turks that came after them.

ancalimon said:
Kleidophoros said:
If they indeed became indian/chinese it means there was an indian/chinese civilization before migrating turks became indian/chinese.

Yes. I think you can say that. But the Turks were the dominant ones as we can read from Mahabharata. They entered the lands, settled, the civilization value skyrocketed and the Turks that settled there before immediately started to become hostile towards the Turks that came after them.

Played slightly too much EU: Rome the last couple of days?

Nodscouter said:
ancalimon said:
Kleidophoros said:

no :smile:  I couldn't find how to say what I mean.

ancalimon said:
Kleidophoros said:

I thought there was not a master race.
And there were indians/chinese before turks migrated there.
And why did they go hostile if the civilization value skyrocketed?

Kleidophoros said:
ancalimon said:
Kleidophoros said:

I thought there was not a master race.
And there were indians/chinese before turks migrated there.
And why did they go hostile if the civilization value skyrocketed?

When Turks settled "for example" in India, a symbiosis was created. The Turks tought the Indians their technology (mining, farming, weapons, tools, etc), spiritual life, etc.

The Turks protected the Indians, and the Indians worked for the Turks (Turks fought and ruled, Indians farmed and build and gave tribute). This led to "superior" culture. The Turks that came after the first Turks got jealous, but they were inferior and traveled elsewhere because the first group of Turks worked with Indians together and a new quality was created. The knowledge of the Turks changed into something else when it reached the Indians. It became richer, better...

Wherever the Turkic knowledge reached, it changed form. It simply got richer by different people.

The Turks in India simply took their Indian "helpers" with them wherever they went. This is how the "Indian gene" reached many different parts of the world. Actually they were like a single being. As I told you: It was a symbiosis.

Also, there was no civilization before the Turks. There were tribes not knowing how to live together. They didn't have enough time to develop a strong culture or technology. The Turks on the other hand "had to learn how to live and move together, fight together, hunt together" simply because of where they lived. It was a necessity for survival, and Turks became superior. It's not related to a "master race". It's what we call "fate" or "chance" or "the result of human nature"

It's not about me. It's about who our ancestors are. I won't become a better person, if the things I tell are true.

Nodscouter said:
ancalimon said:
Kleidophoros said:

We all know it's really supposed to be EU: Turk.

Back
Top Bottom