Istanbul? - Konstantinopolis? - Byzantium?

Users who are viewing this thread

ancalimon said:
Well... I have written a film script.  the name of the film is "I have a small penis and yours is bigger than mine"  It's a religious drama (more dramatic than religious actually)..  There are people living in Europe that migrated from Asia with huge penises (actually they migrated because they were banished thousands of years ago) and they love waving it around and worship it.  There are people living in Asia with small penises but these people believe in God. These people with small penises are ahead culturally and technologically. They are better and they win fights because they use their swords and fortunately their horses have huge penises while the people in Europe keep fighting with their penises and keep showing it to their enemies during battles. Some weird guy (a special case with a small penis or maybe even someone without balls) among the people with huge penises decide to steal the God of the people with small penises and turn it into a penis. They steal the God from the people that migrate much later to Europe and leave the people without a God and all that's left to them are... Small penises and a huge invisible penis God in the shape of an icon.  The people in Europe start waving their God instead of their penises and build statues with small penises making fun of the people with small penises.  Wherever they go, they wave their God and convert the population into penis worshipers.  They turn their God into "an invisible penis"...

You see..  A penis is both father and son at the same time. They live in the same shell. Just like we live with our fathers in our homes. When a man have sex and her wife says "that's the spirit!" We have the trinity. father, son and the spirit.

Fortunately for all of us, the script got rejected several times.

What the Hell... I believe you might have Guns, Germs, and Steel mixed up with one of the works of Sigmund Freud

And yes Tyr is far better then Odin

the only thing i wonder why in the hell did this thread was even opened, a city name has been changed 2 times so what it happened a lot 

Kleidophoros said:
ancalimon said:
I also find the Yazir similar in pronunciation to Asur (Assyrian)
Nice catch; its only because they are of same turkic budun and origin. you see yazirs first visited çatalhöyük, built the city but soon got bored and left the city only after leaving their tamga on a leapard. then they went south to assyria which is actually proto-turkic yazyria. there they met sumerians, another turkic budun which actually is SUM-ER in proto-turkic world language. then they evolved to babylonians together. and finally they came to be known as hittites, as in I-would-HIT-IT; this turkic budun had awesome chicks you see.

There is no Proto-Turkic SUM-ER.  They called themselves KENGER~KANGAR. I guess they were simply OQONOGUR people. Related to Hungarians, Bulgarians, Uyghur and Oghuz more than everybody else.

Of course the ethynonym is Turkic. We know that ER & AR are plurality suffixes in Turkic. just like UZ~AZ are plurality suffixes meaning US,ARE,MORE, ...

Thus;  OGUR : We are the OG =  OGUZ: We are the OG

or we can give it back to the romans!!

we may have to reform the roman empire for this, but i think we can do it.......

Ule said:

we may have to reform the roman empire for this, but i think we can do it.......

I'm in, lets do it. dibs on being a general

Kormin said:
Ule said:

I'm in, lets do it. dibs on being a general

excellent! it has begun!

i wanna be a primus pilus, i like shouting at people and insulting thier linages and genitalia!!

we just need a legion or two now.

Kobrag said:
Even though the Romans had decent Iron weapons before they had even finished conquering the Italian peninsula?

Well they didn't have the means to make decent iron weapons...  That much we know.  So those weapons did not belong to Romans. Meaning they either had the weapons made in Asia or Africa or the soldiers were foreigners.

ancalimon said:
Kobrag said:
Even though the Romans had decent Iron weapons before they had even finished conquering the Italian peninsula?

Well they didn't have the means to make decent iron weapons...  That much we know.  So those weapons did not belong to Romans. Meaning they either had the weapons made in Asia or Africa or the soldiers were foreigners.

well our new roman empire, that your not invited to! will have freaking lazors!!

also your wrong, so wrong i cant even be arsed to insult you in your stupidity

Back
Top Bottom