Is this the final design for troops and nobles?

Users who are viewing this thread

bbaydogdu

Sergeant
Is it just me or do you guys also think that items of troops and nobles look like they are designed in hurry like just to get it done. Most of them don't match the culture and seems like aesthetic is completely ignored while devs design them. It's certain that historical accuracy isn't the case since the game itself isn't set in a historically accurate world. With the help of some mods like character reload and my little warband I can create much better designs. Of course it's my personal opinion. But that doesn't change that current design choices aren't exactly fit the game. There are lots of cool items that would perfectly fit to troops and nobles. Yet non of them is used. I wonder is this the final design in general or is this going be improved in the release version?

Last edited:
I totally agree. Plus, they released a lot of new skins that only the player can equip. It's a bit sad to see that faction troops aren't "up to date" if I can say. Each time I get my self into a new campaign, I redesign every troop tree with My Little Warband, native troop trees are poorly designed in my opinion.

"Nothing is our final design and the game is continuously being developed and updated. That said, there is no specific plan at this time to change the noble troops and these types of changes would be a very low priority for now."~Tw
^That's probably the answer you would get if a TW dev responded 💊 🤡 💊

Yeah I have to agree also. I find the armour lacking in variety. Everyone usually has the same looking character about 3 hours into the game. I understand M&B was like this with the winged helmet etc, but this isn't a indie game studio anymore, they should be able to drum up some more interesting and unique designs for the different cultures and factions.

It might also be that the best armour is too easy to obtain also. Increasing the cost of it won't do anything as players are usually pretty well off rather quickly and seeing huge pricetags on items looks rediculous also.

I totally agree. Plus, they released a lot of new skins that only the player can equip. It's a bit sad to see that faction troops aren't "up to date" if I can say. Each time I get my self into a new campaign, I redesign every troop tree with My Little Warband, native troop trees are poorly designed in my opinion.
hahaha exactly. I can't even stand to look current troop tree design. I spend a day just to redesign every single troop in the game.

Man, at the very least give the Khan's Guard brass lamellar shoulders or something lol. Those silver shoulders just don't match with their body armour.

yeah when are they going to "redesign" khan's guards and fians
I believe TW focus is on adding more colors into the "banner designer", I´ve heard a whole team of the best TW devs is figuring out how to achieve this.

Just kidding...

More options for the "banner designer" will of course be paid DLC.

5 more colors? 3,99€
5 more sigils? 5,99€

I do like RBM Combat Module, specifically for that reason. It makes the troop gear more reflective of what it should be.

Back
Top Bottom