Is the laser eyes a feature or a bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

I was always feeling the trajectory of ranged weapons is wrong.
One day I found out that arrows/bolts were shooted from my eyes. My weapon did nothing!

That sucks... many good players are adapting to that error.
I can't imagine someday devs say: "oops. It's a mistake, no worries now we fixed it"
Then everyone needs to train again.

unknown.png

:neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral:

I thought we have 1st personal perspective in WB was only for videos shooting... So they seriously want people to use 1st personal perspective for the real match?
no the crosshair shoots (initiates the arrow) somewhere different if you are in first or third person

so to fix this they prob moved the spawn point up, so now every arrow spawns from the first person camera

Last edited:
:neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral:

I thought we have 1st personal perspective in WB was only for videos shooting... So they seriously want people to use 1st personal perspective for the real match?
As John said, it's really been trashed in Bannerlord. You can search for 'first person' in the forums to see how long TW has been ignoring the sorry state that it's in.

In regards to OP, this is how most shooters handle projectiles.

Yesterday a friend taught me there is a setting that can adjust that:

Settings-> Gameplay -> Enable Vertical Aim Correction

The default is CHECKED.
Uncheck it, then the cursor will go down (Actually I think it's too low then)

Im always using 1st person to shoot because of that, 1st person aim is just better, and you can always switch between 1st and 3rd person after every shoot and use ` to look around.Maybe its a matter of habit, but I cant see why anyone would use 3rd person to shoot, it is so random and unreliable

Back
Top Bottom