Is the early access they said will happen,still planned before release?

Users who are viewing this thread

So,most of us already know that they already mentioned that they will have a early access for people before the game is released (obviously).So I am just asking is this still a plan before the game is released?

They haven't said anything about not doing early access since Gamescom. So I think it's safe to assume that this is still their intention.

Noudelle said:
They haven't said anything about not doing early access since Gamescom. So I think it's safe to assume that this is still their intention.

Ditto. Don’t expect them to announce their plans or roadmap however. The official policy for anything release date related is “it’s ready when it’s ready”.

Nobody said you have to give feedback when you play it in :lol: Seriously if you have the willpower to not buy it at whatever point it's made public (if not full release), you belong on Ripley's believe it or not. This statement goes for anybody who comments something similar. I would put a wager against you, but I'm afraid that would skew the results a bit...

I can see this concern. As of today, Jan 30, 2019, we still do not get any proper promotion trailer such as a series of custom battle play between different factions on different maps with different scenario (siege, ambush, etc.), kingdom management, starting stories. For a proper game industry practice, one should anticipate those months before the release of early access version to the public. And this sort of PR should continue as people start to play early access and the game being continuously updating, say, for another at least 6,7 months.  Then the full version comes out. A rough counting would be, if TW starts to release gameplay videos tomorrow, we are expected to see a full release in about a year, Jan 30, 2020.

Seriously, 2020 release is not a joke. Unless TW does not follow typical pass which could be to release early access in a sudden, give very little promotion window and release the full game after a few weeks.

Easily 2020, this company doesn't know what it's doing from a marketing and deadline release date standpoint, that's been clear for years. The "in our hands game" from late 2016 is another game entirely, that's concerning. How many times are they going to recast a new campaign map or revise how hamlets work?

RKStranger said:
I can see this concern. As of today, Jan 30, 2019, we still do not get any proper promotion trailer such as a series of custom battle play between different factions on different maps with different scenario (siege, ambush, etc.), kingdom management, starting stories. For a proper game industry practice, one should anticipate those months before the release of early access version to the public. And this sort of PR should continue as people start to play early access and the game being continuously updating, say, for another at least 6,7 months.  Then the full version comes out. A rough counting would be, if TW starts to release gameplay videos tomorrow, we are expected to see a full release in about a year, Jan 30, 2020.

Seriously, 2020 release is not a joke. Unless TW does not follow typical pass which could be to release early access in a sudden, give very little promotion window and release the full game after a few weeks.

I am guessing Bannerlord will get a full release in the year 2029.

It will probably be in early access from 2020 until 2029.

If the game was scheduled to release in 2019, I believe they will push it back. Especially if it's fall 2019. There's a very high chance of seeing cyberpunk 2077 this year in the fall. Many high-seat employees left and usually this happens when they finished their work. With the announcement we had in the summer that CB is playable from start to finish I dont think taleworlds wants to go head to head with CD Project. I might be wrong. I dont really expect bannerlord for another year at least considering they remake **** from scratch all the time (they did UI design 3 times from scratch so far)

Back
Top Bottom