Is smaller version possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Heloo dudes and mates.

Lets get started.I started to play WB few days ago.Not bad game.Never saw similar games.I was looking for module with next things:

5-7 factions:Crusaders,Scandinavians,Mongols,Russians,Japanese 1-2 other factions (Turks for example).Everything realistic except map locations.
Era:Before Gunpowder,or beginning of gunpowder era.

I made thread on twcenter,since i am tw player and didn`t had account here.

Guy from twcenter suggested this mod. :?: :!:

I am not a lier,so i can say that it is good.Problem is,too much of content.By this i mean too many factions and huge map.Maybe it is unusual to ask for this,since mostly people ask for something new,instead of something to be removed.
Is there possibility for spin-off or something? I would like to have 6-7 factions instead of 42.Also,less factions - less problems and camp laggs.Smaller map (closer to default map size).Or maybe there is a way to delete or disable most factions and map parts? I am not a modder,so i ask for help.

I like this mod.Good music,that is not too loud or annoying.Interesting tournaments,good armors,party inventory etc,but i hope to get "smaller" version.

Emperor of Calradia said:
Heloo dudes and mates.

Lets get started.I started to play WB few days ago.Not bad game.Never saw similar games.I was looking for module with next things:

5-7 factions:Crusaders,Scandinavians,Mongols,Russians,Japanese 1-2 other factions (Turks for example).Everything realistic except map locations.
Era:Before Gunpowder,or beginning of gunpowder era.

I made thread on twcenter,since i am tw player and didn`t had account here.

Guy from twcenter suggested this mod. :?: :!:

I am not a lier,so i can say that it is good.Problem is,too much of content.By this i mean too many factions and huge map.Maybe it is unusual to ask for this,since mostly people ask for something new,instead of something to be removed.
Is there possibility for spin-off or something? I would like to have 6-7 factions instead of 42.Also,less factions - less problems and camp laggs.Smaller map (closer to default map size).Or maybe there is a way to delete or disable most factions and map parts? I am not a modder,so i ask for help.

I like this mod.Good music,that is not too loud or annoying.Interesting tournaments,good armors,party inventory etc,but i hope to get "smaller" version.

You should try a different mod dude.

Back
Top Bottom