Is it possible to create holes in terrain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Rottensnare

Recruit
I want to create a cave or similar feature in my map. I would like that I could remove terrain so that the characters could then go into the cave that was created with the existing cave or dungeon assets. In other words the ability to remove the textures/collisions/meshes/etc of the terrain so you could basically fall through the ground.

Solution
One part of the terrain can't be moved underneath another part. The only caves that can be used are meshes added to a scene's terrain. I suggest you use the Modding Tools resource browser to look at cave_a, which will give you a Taleworlds example.

Other than that, you would need to teleport to a different scene which represented the caves interior.
One part of the terrain can't be moved underneath another part. The only caves that can be used are meshes added to a scene's terrain. I suggest you use the Modding Tools resource browser to look at cave_a, which will give you a Taleworlds example.

Other than that, you would need to teleport to a different scene which represented the caves interior.

Upvote 0
Solution
Back
Top Bottom