Is anybody interested to keep the 54e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avengeil

Sergeant
First of all I have to say that's it's too bad that Valmy will not be able to command us anymore.

So I'm wondering if the members of the 54e want to keep this regiment running(Or generally anybody else who wants to be part of it).Just post here if you want the 54e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne to continue to live and then we can start thinking about leadership if we have at least a handful of members :grin:.

Well for one I'm in for sure.

Apostata said:
Keep it, or transfer your unit under Austria - main foe of Prussia in Seven Years War

I would prefer if we stayed as a french regiment and then have the possibility to cooperate with the cavalry regiment that might be made, even though I don't really care that much on the nationality.But for sure we would have to be an enemy of Prussia if we wanted to have some fair organized events while being historically accurate.

Mounted regiment will most likely be Russian, by votes.
But that's perhaps because  cossacks lovers interest in it, so nation on second place can still win.

Yeah, but a kinda sapper regiment would also be kinda intresting... Or actually, there were some sappers in every line regiment.

The 54e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne has regrouped and so there is no need for this thread anymore.
Know if only I can find a way to lock it up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom