Inventory Management

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi!  :grin:
Can we do something with the inventory? I want to keep certain items for my self and for the heroes. How do I separate them from the loot if they are messed up in a huge list?
Can we have the old blocks or... separate lists???

In Warband I had so many items collected for all kind of situations. I always wanted to be versatile. Inventory management is a very important game feature.

You say they will remain on top of the list and the loot will fall to the bottom? What about the order of the items? It's pretty hard in general to organize a list...

I will play the beta if there will be an access and I will give a realistic feedback accordingly, regarding this subject.

It's hard to say right now, but I hope this will be taken in consideration. I't the first time when I see an RPG with inventory in a form of a list.

I really like the extra inventory space some mods offer with a combined inventory space. Using it is a bit clicky in warband but it is better then nothing.

I wonder if bannerlord uses the inventory stat of your companions in some ways.
Btw, what kind of perks will affect the inventory?

I guess you didn't want any Gamescom footage so let me literally point write it out to you. You can sort your inventory list by Type, Name, Number of items, and Value. You can click one of the circles right above your characters head to show all items, or only weapons, armor, shields, horses, and goods. You can lock items in your inventory, so they won't be sold when you click the "sell all" button. You also now have a carry weight instead of slots, determined by the size of your party, and I believe also how many horses you have, equipped or in your inventory.

I prepared an image for your viewing pleasure but I'm not allowed to post it or link it yet.

TehRalph said:
I guess you didn't want any Gamescom footage so let me literally point write it out to you. You can sort your inventory list by Type, Name, Number of items, and Value. You can click one of the circles right above your characters head to show all items, or only weapons, armor, shields, horses, and goods. You can lock items in your inventory, so they won't be sold when you click the "sell all" button. You also now have a carry weight instead of slots, determined by the size of your party, and I believe also how many horses you have, equipped or in your inventory.

I prepared an image for your viewing pleasure but I'm not allowed to post it or link it yet.

I saw the video and I understand what you are saying, but I don't know how it will be when I will play it. With so many items the list can be annoying even if you have "sort by type" etc, like in Windows...

Brave_Lung said:
TehRalph said:

I saw the video and I understand what you are saying, but I don't know how it will be when I will play it. With so many items the list can be annoying even if you have "sort by type" etc, like in Windows...

I think you're overthinking it. Same type items stack now, so I don't think the inventory will feel cluttered at all. I think they have the new inventory system pretty perfect where it is.

Back
Top Bottom