SP - General Introduce defensive Coalitions as definitive fix for snowballing.

Users who are viewing this thread

autotron

Recruit
Misery acquaints a man with strange bedfellows.
Every faction loses when another faction gains too much land so it would be only logical for the the remaining smaller factions to band together to stop them.
This would definitely stop the snowballing that already has been tried to curb but is still very much existend.
Just let the smaller factions make peace and declare war with the big one as soon as one factions holds a certain percentile of all settlements.

+1, and even if they arent losing that each faction can make this defensive pacts when one faction gains too much power, and alliances if they arent implemented/planned, would be nice to be able to alliance someone.

Or having vassal factions.

totally agree. I also like that this isn't thousands of hours of programming like a lot of suggestions.

in my single player game I'm about a year of game time in,still in the "fight bandits,make money, raise skills" part of my game, but one faction owns close to half of the world, and I'm worried there will only be one empire by the time I actually want to get involved in that sort of thing

Uhm.. Wouldn't that just make them turn on you In the end ? however that could certainly be the endgame content challenge..

Uhm.. Wouldn't that just make them turn on you In the end ? however that could certainly be the endgame content challenge..

Yes, and that's the point. The game isn't supposed to cater to the player except in terms of UI or streamlined mechanics. It's allowed to be difficult.

Back
Top Bottom