SP - World Map Intercept movement instead of follow movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

It would be really nice if we didn't have to spend ages chasing a lower speed enemy around the map before catching them. Especially when they turn corners and our guys don't bother trying to cut them off.

I would like to see a predictive movement designed to intercept enemies. In other words, when they are caught in a > shaped piece of land instead of following them round our party would move parallel to them, preventing them from just whipping around and out the way.

Essentially, if they're moving horizontally in-front of your party then the game should calculate a triangular interception point ahead of them and then set your party moving toward that, instead of having them head directly toward wherever the target party currently is, which ends up looking more like a logarithmic graph than a triangle, wasting a lot of movement.

You can do this manually at the moment but it's much slower and a bit awkward since the enemies can about-turn instantly.

Personally I wouldn't like it. I already make predictions on the parties pathing myself when needed. Not a necessity, but maybe it can become an option in settings...

Back
Top Bottom