SP Fantasy Inheritance Cycle

What should the mods name be? NEW!!

• Eragon Mod

Votes: 100 18.0%
  • The Inheritance Cycle

Votes: 141 25.4%
  • Dragon Riders: The Alagaesia Chronicles (courtesy of tintin)

Votes: 108 19.5%
  • Eragon: The Inheritance Cycle

Votes: 51 9.2%
  • Eragon: Chronicles of the Dragon Riders

Votes: 79 14.2%
  • Eragon: Alagaesia at War

Votes: 76 13.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone even read my posts anymore?!?!  :evil: :sad:  anyways, like my last post said, can we see a screenie of the dragon model?

f1ye90gk0s3sas_face_of_purple_dragon.JPG.jpg
ricpe57ry3_purple_dragon_1.JPG.jpg
ulpsixt28w_purple_dragon_2.JPG.jpg
This is my model of dragon. Now only with wertex color. (a present for muter :grin:).

Yay, it looks great  :smile: looks a bit stiff tough bit it will probably change once in battle or not hard for you to change. Cheers  :mrgreen:

Faldor, they are doing things only thorgrim has done before.
And as far as I know he has not talked with them.
It is just a feat, by just by making the main mod, but the dragon is a really feat add.  :mrgreen:
Even better if it will figth even as you ride it on ground and eventually in the air.( I hope)

Ya every eragon fan who has mount & blade and has fantisys about a eragon in it is depending on dragons flyable in this mod :mrgreen:

baba040795 said:
I don't know how to download the MOD on my mountand blade game :S or my pc lol could someone help me plz  :grin:

You, again, like most people here, assume that it is released. Which it isn't.

yea Darkstar.
People these days assume if not stated other vise in the first post it is out, They start to be really annoying even if they are told so. ( I am a bit guilty in it myself I know that but this mod and The third Age will lower my grades next year that will say how much I look forward to it  :mrgreen: but I hope I don't get to addicted to them.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom