SP Fantasy Inheritance Cycle

What should the mods name be? NEW!!

• Eragon Mod

Votes: 100 18.0%
  • The Inheritance Cycle

Votes: 141 25.4%
  • Dragon Riders: The Alagaesia Chronicles (courtesy of tintin)

Votes: 108 19.5%
  • Eragon: The Inheritance Cycle

Votes: 51 9.2%
  • Eragon: Chronicles of the Dragon Riders

Votes: 79 14.2%
  • Eragon: Alagaesia at War

Votes: 76 13.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to report to the Eragon team that I am going to be mostly-Inactive for the next couple of weeks most likely, that does not mean that I will do nothing however, I have a full time job now and its beating the heck out of me.  No time for the fallout mod, no time for this, and its getting hard =p.  I hope you guys will excuse this and let me continue working; but the output is going to be low... =(

I love this page. So many praises and random comments make Millenium happy :grin:

Sorry to see you busy Spiritwind- those quests you made are awesome!

Thanan- Elves are going to have very high agility and athletics, but won't move along in big packs.

And for the rest, I can announce that we are currently discussing the implementation of various mini-mods and kits, in order to make gameplay more interesting.

Elf patrols outside of Du Weldenvarden would be cool if they were in small groups (maybe 4 or 5, 3 magicians and 2 archers).

Also, will there be a way to have battles in forrest scenes?

The trees in Du Weldenvarden are a lot bigger though (some are hundreds of feet high and over 50 feet across) and they're closer together.

The Empire can't actually get inside Du Weldenvarden, just along the borders since the whole forest is enchanted with enormous amounts of protection and to get anywhere near Ellesmera you have to be approved by this elf spirit guy  :razz: Border patrols would be cool though.

Yeah i know. It's just in Brisingr i think about 8 soldiers from the empire went into du Weldenvarden to cut down trees and Queen Elesmera(i think) went to fight them. Then she talked to Eragon and he noticed the blood on her hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom