SP Fantasy Inheritance Cycle

What should the mods name be? NEW!!

• Eragon Mod

Votes: 100 18.0%
  • The Inheritance Cycle

Votes: 141 25.4%
  • Dragon Riders: The Alagaesia Chronicles (courtesy of tintin)

Votes: 108 19.5%
  • Eragon: The Inheritance Cycle

Votes: 51 9.2%
  • Eragon: Chronicles of the Dragon Riders

Votes: 79 14.2%
  • Eragon: Alagaesia at War

Votes: 76 13.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i'll increase the suspense a bit (actually a big bit)

We'll have a (no, a few) BIG surprises for you; don't ask, we won't tell you what :mrgreen:

Do not look here said:
OK, sorry. But can you tell only a bit?
Maybe I can buy a vowel?

:roll: And, come on. What effect did you expect on TaleWorlds Forum...
No you'll have to wait. It's gonna be good though.

Dragons in a mod would be awesome :grin:

although if its based on eragon, the movie sucked ass so im not sure how this mods gona be

good luck with it tho, i look forward to trying it out if it does get completed :smile:

Don't worry, we won't base it on the movie. Though someone almost did  *nudges towards Darwin*

Do not look here said:
OK, sorry. But can you tell only a bit?
Maybe I can buy a vowel?

And, come on. What effect did you expect on TaleWorlds Forum...

Ok, I'll give you an "A". Now you're my slave for a whole year.

Will protective wards be possible? Such as, if you have wizards in your party they can cast spells on troops and the wizard takes all the damage from the troops it protects until it dies.

The_Slave_by_kerembeyit.jpg

well, okay. But only for one year.

A... A... is it arrow? Armour? Tina Turner Arrival?

Tintin said:
Millenium80 said:
I strongly doubt magic like that could be cast...
In chronicles of talera when you press t,y or u your team gets enhanced for a small time

Well, does CoT use life force when using spells?

Hes talking about 2 things.

One, in the book, (Brisingr) it required about 5 (or more. Been a while since I finished it.) elves to effectively defend Eragon when he was fighting Murtagh.

Two, can you make a trigger where a certain troop takes damage instead of another troop? (in game)

Dragon13 said:
Tintin said:
Millenium80 said:
In chronicles of talera when you press t,y or u your team gets enhanced for a small time

One, in the book, (Brisingr) it required about 5 (or more. Been a while since I finished it.) elves to effectively defend Eragon when he was fighting Murtagh.

Two, can you make a trigger where a certain troop takes damage instead of another troop? (in game)
it was 12 elves.

Murmandamus said:
Dragon13 said:
Tintin said:
Millenium80 said:

it was 12 elves.

TYVM.

And even then, pretty sure most of them fainted due to the strain the magic put. So, In Eragon standards,  would say it would take around 200 Spell casters to cover a 50 man army. Now I may be way off, but it will not happen, I think. Up to the developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom