Indicate which Companion has levelled up

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi

This is my first experience of an EA and I have to say it's current state is far more complete than many official releases I've experienced*, excellent work!

I'm aware by definition this is a work in progress but if there's one feature I'd like to see implemented is some indication of which companion has levelled up, similar to how they are tagged when a perk is achieved (unless I'm missing something here).
Currently, clicking through each companion one by one becomes near unworkable when you have a large number of companions.

Keep up the awesomeness!!!

zb

*Naming names would be a bit petulant and the FALLOUT many be too much to bear... ;-p

In the character screen if you click on the name at the top, a drop down menu opens up with you and all of your companions. The orange circle indicating available focus point/perk appears in that list, and can click on their name to quickly jump to that character.

In the character screen if you click on the name at the top, a drop down menu opens up with you and all of your companions. The orange circle indicating available focus point/perk appears in that list, and can click on their name to quickly jump to that character.

Yes, it does show who has a focus point but if they have only levelled up there is nothing to indicate it.

That's my point! ;-p

Back
Top Bottom