Incredibely Awesome Letters

Users who are viewing this thread

Heill,
Sorry, but I need to summon this Wölwa (aka Thread) from the realm of the dead...

Maybe some of you know that we're planning on creating a subgroup of the Jomsborg. If you didn't know... Well, now you know.
Anyway, our plan was to use a new tag for this subgroup, and to show that they're supposed to be an elite force, we'd like to put in the "Incredibly Awesome Letters", or, to be more specific, use "Eiðrsór" as our new tag.
So would it be possible to at least tell the leader of the subgroup the secret of how to include those letters in your names? Please? ._.

Well, we're trying to make improvements. That's the whole point of the subgroup ._.
However, that's not a matter to be discussed in this thread.

Drakengrimm said:
Well, we're trying to make improvements. That's the whole point of the subgroup ._.
However, that's not a matter to be discussed in this thread.

No can do. Closely guarded secret. It can easily be used to troll and so cannot be handed out to everyone.
You constantly ask, but you'll get the same answer each time.

I'm sure Eidrsor or Eithrsor will be fine, no? :smile:

Well, it wouldn't even have to be handed out to everyone. Just one trustworthy person who could change the names for the clan.
But I guess there is no way even for one single person to prove worthy of the secret, now is there?

Drakengrimm said:
Well, it wouldn't even have to be handed out to everyone. Just one trustworthy person who could change the names for the clan.
But I guess there is no way even for one single person to prove worthy of the secret, now is there?

Not up to me, chief.

It's readily available to anyone who'd care to search for it on this very forum. I would offer to help by doing it myself (that involves you sending your profiles.dat file and me handling the funny business) - if I could be bothered. I will not, nor should anyone, disclose the method here.

Well, we didn't want to bother the admins whenever we have a new member for our group, that's why I was asking for the information, so one of us could take care of that. But if you don't wanna tell us, I guess we'll have to ask you guys D:

hrotha said:
Upload to a trustworthy file-sharing service and PM the link.

Also, please don't call them "weird letters". Some of us have them in our native languages, you know.

You mean weird native languages of awkward countries?

hrotha said:
Upload to a trustworthy file-sharing service and PM the link.

Also, please don't call them "weird letters". Some of us have them in our native languages, you know.

They are super duper weird, like so weird, so weird they aren't even weird anymore. Like, omg.

Back
Top Bottom