Incredibely Awesome Letters

Users who are viewing this thread

Nikollas

Recruit
Hello, Nikollas again. I would like to know how are you using all the symbols in your names? For example :
Egill Skallagrímsson, Icelandic warrior and skald. (The weird ''i''). Could you please tell me everything that I should know on how to attach symbols like that to my name in the Vikingr mod? Should I choose a specific keyboard on my computer. Tell me everything step-by-step, or send me a video that shows me on what to do. I have seen some other players use it, such as Ulraig and many, many others. I wanted to try that as well.
So, please, tell me what should I do to have names like this : Egill Skallagrímsson (with the weird '' í '').

Thank you for your help,
Nikollas.

Upload to a trustworthy file-sharing service and PM the link.

Also, please don't call them "weird letters". Some of us have them in our native languages, you know.

At least the good chap is on board with theming his name. The less st0r/\/\w@rri0r type names in Vikingr the better. But yes, they aren't weird letters, but beautiful letters!

Gibby said:
At least the good chap is on board with theming his name. The less st0r/\/\w@rri0r type names in Vikingr the better. But yes, they aren't weird letters, but beautiful letters!
Oh, definitely. Still too many people with silly names out there and we need to hunt them down in our holy crusade!

Celtichugs said:
lel u ell nuubz usen hist0rcel naims lel ths iz nt rp luzors gt lyf
Reading this lets me think of the name Hisþorkell.

hrotha said:
Still too many people with silly names out there and we need to hunt them down in our holy crusade!
They seem immortal though. Nevertheless I admire your stout spirit, Hróþa.

Alright, here is the link to my profile.dat : http://www.mediafire.com/download/6b66b4b6udyk5ju/profiles.dat
I already tried to change my name a bit, so don't be suprised if the desired name is shown there.
I tried to open the .dat file by using .txt and I'm worried that I have done something wrong to it. Anyway, after you have checked the .txt file, tell me where should I place it.

Upload the file and say what you want done with it, just put it in this thread, I guess. Eiríkí isn't the only one who can. :razz:

sry but I understand you very well but some words are really hard to me so is there anyone finn or ppl who speak finnish? :grin: suomalaisilta kysyn neuvoa

i can't upload it because i don't have it  :cry: I can't find "profiles" or anything else on there.... where is it? or where it could be??

The only profile.dat file that I have on my PC is in Rockstar Games :razz: So I also cannot find it. Maybe it is because of the steam M&B version?

Back
Top Bottom