[In Creation] - Sword of Damocles - Centurion

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch

Master Knight
Ever imagined while you fought the Imperials, "What would it feel like being on their side?" Well, with this variant, you can find out! You chose your path, starting as a Imperial Triarii, or maybe a High Centurion. Chose your companion, and ride into the Calridian kingdom, to conquer in the name of the Legion!

Download
N/A

Not ready yet...

Features
:idea: Being a Centurion of the Imperial Legion.
:idea: Four new Companions( you can only pick one of them though)

Not much else that I've thought up of yet....

Bugs
N/A

Ideas

- Conquer a small island before being ranked high enough to be trusted with the scouting of Calradia.
- Quest to hunt down the remains of the SoD Kingdoms.
  - You have the option to either kill them or capture them
  - Their territories would stay invisible(like in the wedding dance) until your right by them

Perhaps you could be given a Starter quest and a small force and given your first orders to travel to Calradia acting like a vangaurd with 3-4 other Centurions to find evidence that Remnants of the recently beaten SOD factions(Antaria, adenia etc..) and as you progress you are given harder quests/Orders to fulfill with around the end you have to find the 5 new kings hidden around calradia and eather kill or bring them to the legate to be killed or held prisoner.The Faction remnants territory could stay invisible until your like right on top of them like some of thos locations in "The Wedding Dance".

Wow, that's a great idea! I don't know too much about modding though... it's out of my league but I'll try it after the Alpha of this is released. Thanks!

Whitestrake said:
Perhaps you could be given a Starter quest and a small force and given your first orders to travel to Calradia acting like a vangaurd with 3-4 other Centurions to find evidence that Remnants of the recently beaten SOD factions(Antaria, adenia etc..) and as you progress you are given harder quests/Orders to fulfill with around the end you have to find the 5 new kings hidden around calradia and eather kill or bring them to the legate to be killed or held prisoner.The Faction remnants territory could stay invisible until your like right on top of them like some of thos locations in "The Wedding Dance".

Yeah that would be cool also if you had an small island that you had to tame before become one of the higher ranking ones like dominate this area before you can join us and conquer calradia you know?

Hmm... kind of meshing our ideas together, how does this sound?

If you start as a High Centurion:

-You get best troops
-You get a good amount of gold
-You get good overall stats
-You get good Armour

BUT:

-You have lower honor (you had to bribe your way to get a bit higher. :wink:)
-You get no centurion help
-You have a two months(changeable if required) to defeat the remains of the SoD factions
-If you fail, the Imperial Legion will get very upset with you and declare war at everyone and despise you.(-100)
-You don't get to do a fun side quest.(Coming up)

If you start as a Centurion:

-You get a good power of troops
-You get an average amount of gold
-You get a good overall stats(less than High Centurion though)
-You get average Centurion Armour. (maybe a cracked item or two or something)
-Higher honor than High Centurion

BUT:

-You have lower renown than High Centurion(your deads were well known, but still a bit less recognized)
-You get little centurion help
-You have a three months(changeable if required) to defeat the remains of the SoD factions
-If you fail, the Imperial Legion will get very upset with you and declare war at everyone and angry at you you.(-50)
-You don't get to do a fun side quest.(Coming up)

If you start as a Taraii, Sagittari or Cataphractii(it's one in the morning so I'm too lazy to spell check)

-You get an average power of troops
-You get an low(but enough to maintain awhile) amount of gold
-You get a above average overall stats
-You get average armour.
-You get  ten centurions to help
-You get to do a starting mini quest.(This will come much latter though, when I learn how to program more), Fulfilling this side quest would increase your renown, and you would become a Centurion(just put Centurion before your name.  :wink: ), this is potentially, more fun than the Centurion options, but it's time consuming, and some people might not want to do a mini quest so, yeah.(or maybe an option to do the quest or not, resulting in positive and negative reactions?)

BUT:

-You have lower renown than Centurions
-You have a four months(changeable if required) to defeat the remains of the SoD factions
-If you fail, the Imperial Legion will get very upset with you and declare war at everyone and upset with you you.(-30)

Also, I've been working on getting a new mod list up lately. So This is a low priority for me. Thanks for the suggestions you two!  :grin:

Nice ^^ for now itd be pretty good
oh yea since its Romen and they are infantry
maybe they have to do something special for a mount?  :mrgreen: or at least good ones

Whitestrake said:
Cyclohexane said:
"Keep us updated"
No he was going to keep us in the dark and let the thread and great ideas go down the drain... :neutral:
lol! Don't worry! I will, I have screens but I'm too lazy to post them. :razz: Anyways, the mod list is almost done so then I'll go straight to work on a Alpha release. Unfortunately, I won't add any of the great ideas yet. But I can try to get the remnants of the SoD faction in the Beta. Thanks again for the support guys!

What about a Ranking System like TLD but only half as big and 5 x's harder to lvl up?, as in it takes Eliminating 30 of the SOD faction patrols to lvl up and each time the amount of patrols you have destroy increases of 3 times is was last time and each time you get a promotion you get a weekly Bounty and you also get access to special equipment and Special troops according to your rank, as you rank up you get a 3+ desposition to all Centurions. Eventually you can rise up to the rank of Legate or Vice-Legate

Hey, lemme give you a piece of advice: coffe + Red Bull + Camels -> absolute gastrointestinal holocaust + enough energy to make everything you need :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom