Improvement to sieges

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I just want to show you few bugs and upgrades to siege battles.

First bug I found is this:

This is the second bug:

This is kind of a bug, but I think the siege battles need its own commands such as, 'Break the gates' or climb the ladders'. In the video you can see that the soldiers don't break the gates, instead they just go to ladders.

This is the forth bug: On this one as you can see from the video soldiers only climb one ladder instead of all three.

There is also another bug without a video I found, which is when the gates all break down, the enemy troops don't attack they just stand there. this takes away the action of the game.

Overall, I just would like to see better AI and a new command system for sieges.

I think it's all pathfinding issues, I've seen all of those and on Vladian castles specially when your soldiers set up the tower they start to run towards the wall and get stuck under the tower instead of climbing.

''This is kind of a bug, but I think the siege battles need its own commands such as, 'Break the gates' or climb the ladders.'' Click F1 and point towards the gate or the ladders,the icon will change and they'll ''try'' to do it,sometimes they do sometimes they don't.

I think it's all pathfinding issues, I've seen all of those and on Vladian castles specially when your soldiers set up the tower they start to run towards the wall and get stuck under the tower instead of climbing.

''This is kind of a bug, but I think the siege battles need its own commands such as, 'Break the gates' or climb the ladders.'' Click F1 and point towards the gate or the ladders,the icon will change and they'll ''try'' to do it,sometimes they do sometimes they don't.
Thank you, i didn't know about that

Minor graphical bug spawning brazier in the air mellion castle

Units stuck on terrain

Units stuck on terrain

Rare glitch where gatehouse spawned inside gatehouse

Back
Top Bottom